1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amanohara

Nov 11, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of Lati Yellow shoes from Amanohara. It was a pleasure to communicate with her, and the transaction went smoothly. The shoes shipped quickly and I received them in time for Christmas!

Thanks again! :)

2. Amanohara participated in my Epidos split for the wig. Very friendly communication, prompt pms and payment, the whole transaction was very smooth. Definitely a recommended buyer~! :)

3. I bought shoes from Amanohara. She was great in communication, offered options in shipping when I asked her about them and shipped quickly too.

4. Positive! :)
      I participated in a Soom split hosted by Amanohara. She was very well organized and kept us informed every step of the way! I'd love to deal with her again! :)

5. I bought a lati yellow Mystic Lumi from Amanohara and I'm very pleased with the purchase. It was a great transaction from start to finish. She answered all of my question, was very helpful with calculating shipping and kept me informed about when she was shipping etc. She's a great person to talk to and a great seller! Thank you so much for my new brat! :D I couldn't be happier.

6. Christina is a very nice persol to deal with. She participated at my SOOM Dolomi split (:
      Very friendly and fast communication and prompt payment. Would definately do business with her again anytime!

Thank you again! ♥

7. Amanohara was in my joint Dollmore and Leekeworld GOs! :D She was patient, friendly, and understanding. Payment with amano was super easy~ I'd love to host her again!

Thanks!
      L.

8. I bought the Plo-D outfit from Souldoll from Amanohara! It was exactly as described, is just perfect on the doll I got it for and I am so happy that she let me bring home the one outfit I've been pining to get!

Communication was great and shipping was pretty quick too despite the Canada Post issues ^^. I would definitely do business with her again!

9. i bought an iplehouse akando from amanohara. communication was great, and she kept me updated about the canada post strike.

thank you so much, i would gladly buy from her again!

10. I bought a fullset Dolomi outfit from Amanohara!
      Communication was great and she was very thorough with everything. She was super nice and easy to talk to! The outfit was in perfect condition too!
      Thanks so much :)

11. I bought a wig from Amanohara. Communication was excellent and shipping was quick! Thanks!!

12. I bought from Amanohara a MD´s Dolomi tail. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She make great efforts to find the best way to ship my packet through the Canada Postal Service. She shipped my purchase really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything ^^

13. Amanohara bought a dress from me. She was very quick to pay and a great communicator. A great buyer! Thank you so much! :)

14. Amanohara recently participated in my Musedoll GO. Communication via PMs and payments were prompt, and led to an overall pleasant experience. Thank you; I hope you enjoy the cardigan.​

15. I just received a pair of Lati boots from Amanohara and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was fantastic and a wonderful person to deal with. Oh and fast shipping too :)

16. I participated in a Soom LV Migma split hosted by Amanohara, Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!!

17. I was in a Migma parts split with Amanohara. The communication was impeccable and she kept us informed about the status all the way through.

With shipping, she shipped out everything very quickly and very well packed. Thank you so much!

18. I have Bought 2 Wigs From Amanohara communication was excellent and shipping was quick! Thanks!!

I Just absolutely Love them.

19. I was thrilled to be able to get the Soom Rose LE faery dress from Amanohara, she was delightful to deal with, incredibly responsive, and the clothing shipped quickly. :D I am over-joyed with the quality, and was very happy with the packing and shipping as well. I recommend her highly and would be excited to buy from her in the future, thank-you so much for this, it's been a beautiful experience! :)

.hlp

20. I bought a super-cute Dolomi head from Amanohara...it arrived promptly and safely!! Wonderful transaction! I definitely do business again! Thank you, dear!!!!!!!!!!!