1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amb2730

May 3, 2008

1. Hi guys! I know I'm still new to the marketplace, but I needed to post a feedback thread so lots of buying/selling action can go on. SOOooooOOOoo...

Here it is. =^.^= -nya-
    2. thank you so much, great buyer ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3. amb2730 participated in my recent Dollmore group order. Her payments were prompt and communication was great. Thanks for joining the order :daisy
    4. I bought a msd fur coat from amb, it arrived quickly and in condition she it was in. Good commuication, would more than happy to buy from again.
    5. I bought an msd dz dress, it arrived quick and in good condition. great communicator. As I said before happy to buy from again.
    6. bought a pair of lolita shoes they were packaged well and super quick shipping! thanks again!
    7. I sold amb2730 a Shushu on layaway and it was an excellent transaction! She was always on time with payments and kept in excellent contact! Would happily deal with her again :]
    8. I bought some mnf girl high heel shoes from amb2730. She was great to deal with and shipped out super quick!

Thanks! :chocoberry
    9. I bought a pair of MSD sized shirts from amb2730, she was very friendly and shipped her items out super quick. They arrived in great condition and just as described. Definitely a recommended seller! Thanks much!
    10. I merchanised a Puki Rose Full set maid outfit (with shoes) from amb2730 & it arrived in excellent condition & with lightning speed mailing! I highly recommend you to everyone & thank you so very much!
    11. I meant to type "purchased", lol, not merchanised, that's what I get for typing fast!
    12. I bought a mini-sized head. The whole transaction went perfectly.

Many thanks

13. Bought a pink Lolita dress from Amb. Quick shipping and communication was great ^^ Would love to do business with again!
    14. I purchased Puki feet and they arrived promtly. I would consider purchasing from amb2730 again.
    15. I bought some pants and shoes from amb2730.
      She was extremely nice and the clothes were awesome!!
      Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!! :D
    16. I bought a wig from amb2730. Great Communications and fast shipment!!
      The wig is a lot nicer than I think too! Thanks and would definitely trade again if there's chance!
    17. I bought a red msd dress and now I'm purchasing an msd black wig. Awesome seller and always really good about responding to PMs! :D I definitely look at her threads first when I shop :)
    18. I recently purchased a puki-sized dress from amb2730, and it was a fantastic transaction :D Prompt replies to PMS and quick shipment! A gem! <3
    19. amb2730 bought eyes from me & she's a wonderful buyer. Payment was fast & communication prompt. I would gladly sell or buy from her..
    20. I bought a skirt from amb2730 and it was nicely made- safely packaged and arrived quickly! A+++ seller!