1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AmE y Haru

Apr 18, 2011

1. Since there didn't seem to be a feedback thread for them yet I'm starting one now.

I bought a CH Hyun head from AmE y Haru. Shipping was fast and communication was quick and efficient. Thank you!
    2. I bought a Souldoll Killian-head from AmE y Haru. Shipping was very fast, communication quick and friendly and everything went smoothly. Thanks!
    3. I bought her some SD clothes. She was very kind! Communication with her is wonderful and the shipping was quick. All items arrived well packaged and as described. Thank you!
    4. I boughta Leeke wig from AmE y Haru. It was a great deal, good communication, fast shipment, thanks a lot!
    5. I bought a head from AmE y Haru, and the transaction was great. She was very nice and the communication was very good, and the head arrived fast in great condition. Thanks a bunch! ♥
    6. I traded some SD clothes for AmE y Haru's Leeke world Romeo head and it was a wonderful trade! She was very clear about the condition of the head, had great communication, shipped the head on the agreed upon day, was kind enough to double check on it while it was shipping and made sure to let me know when her half of the trade arrived. The head arrived very safely packaged and exactly as expected. I would not hesitate to do business with AmE y Haru againa! Thank you! :)
    7. I bought a Oasisdoll Linglan on layaway. The whole transaction was absolutely perfect from start to finish.

She was very friendly and quick to respond on my PMs. I was also able to buy a wig and eyes from her for my doll. Shipping was very fast and the doll arrived in good condition. The faceup suffered a bit of damage during shipping but AmE y Haru was kind enough to offer to redo it and now, my girl is absolutely perfect. I really can't recommend her high enough. Thank you for a wonderful transaction.
    8. I'm so sorry that I write a feedback so late, I had no time to make it earlier.
      AmE y Haru sold for me the La Légende de Temps Roderich head. Communication was very pleasant, very responsible and good seller.))