1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ame_hime

Oct 26, 2011

1. :aheartbeaPlease leave feedback for me right here! Thank you:aheartbea

2. ame_hime commissioned a hoodie from my shop. ame_hime paid quickly and had great communication. A+!

3. ame_hime ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. ame_hime participated in my Crobidoll small item GO and everything went really well :D

5. Sold a SD size laptop to ame_hime.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

6. ame_hime joined my recent Leeke go and was a great participant! She paid her portion quickly, and kept in communication with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend her for future GO's! Thanks again! :)

7. I recently brought a pair of eyes from ame_hime. Shipping was fast and the eyes were package well with lots of bubble wrap :D Ame_hime is a very nice and friendly person, I'd gladly do business with her again!

8. ame_hime purchased an item from me. Communication was great and payment fast. Thank you for an easy transaction.

9. ame_hime bought a Little Monica ducky hairtie from me! She was super friendly throughout the transaction along with prompt payment and great communication!

Highly recommended! :aheartbea

10. ame_hime bought from me a pair of stockings! She once again was super sweet, had great communication, prompt payment and also notified me of when they arrived! I highly recommend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a cute Crobidoll wig from ame_hime and it arrived quickly in perfect condition! Great seller, would be happy to work with her again! Thank you!!! :)

12. I purchased a hello kitty blouse from ame_hime. It is very cute and well made, great communication and fast shipping! Thank you so much

13. ame_hime bought a Volks YoSD Nana from me, and it was a nice, painless transaction. She paid promptly, was very patient and let me know when she had received. I can definitely recommend her.
      Thanks a lot! :)

14. POSITIVE

I sold ame_hime a Volks Rose head & SD13 body :)
      She was very patient with me and communication was always prompt and friendly.
      Payment was made very quickly and she let me know when Rose arrived to her safely.
      I would happily sell to ame_hime again! Thank you <3

15. ame_hime bought a Volks SD10 body for me and I couldn't be happier! Communication was friendly, payment was fast, and they let me know as soon as the body arrived. Highly recommended, thanks!! <3

16. ame_hime commissioned a faceup from me, and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly, waited very patiently, and even shared pictures of her boy with me once he was home! I definitely recommend her for a pleasant experience! Thank you!

17. Just finished a layaway of a few months with her for a Volks Ryoya, and she was an exemplary layaway buyer; she was great with communication, paid exactly when she said she would and even ended earlier than expected.

Thanks again, ame_hime!