1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ame_hime

Oct 26, 2011

1. :aheartbeaPlease leave feedback for me right here! Thank you:aheartbea

2. ame_hime commissioned a hoodie from my shop. ame_hime paid quickly and had great communication. A+!

3. ame_hime ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. ame_hime participated in my Crobidoll small item GO and everything went really well :D

5. Sold a SD size laptop to ame_hime.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

6. ame_hime joined my recent Leeke go and was a great participant! She paid her portion quickly, and kept in communication with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend her for future GO's! Thanks again! :)

7. I recently brought a pair of eyes from ame_hime. Shipping was fast and the eyes were package well with lots of bubble wrap :D Ame_hime is a very nice and friendly person, I'd gladly do business with her again!

8. ame_hime purchased an item from me. Communication was great and payment fast. Thank you for an easy transaction.

9. ame_hime bought a Little Monica ducky hairtie from me! She was super friendly throughout the transaction along with prompt payment and great communication!

Highly recommended! :aheartbea

10. ame_hime bought from me a pair of stockings! She once again was super sweet, had great communication, prompt payment and also notified me of when they arrived! I highly recommend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

11. I purchased a cute Crobidoll wig from ame_hime and it arrived quickly in perfect condition! Great seller, would be happy to work with her again! Thank you!!! :)

12. I purchased a hello kitty blouse from ame_hime. It is very cute and well made, great communication and fast shipping! Thank you so much

13. ame_hime bought a Volks YoSD Nana from me, and it was a nice, painless transaction. She paid promptly, was very patient and let me know when she had received. I can definitely recommend her.
      Thanks a lot! :)

14. POSITIVE

I sold ame_hime a Volks Rose head & SD13 body :)
      She was very patient with me and communication was always prompt and friendly.
      Payment was made very quickly and she let me know when Rose arrived to her safely.
      I would happily sell to ame_hime again! Thank you <3

15. ame_hime bought a Volks SD10 body for me and I couldn't be happier! Communication was friendly, payment was fast, and they let me know as soon as the body arrived. Highly recommended, thanks!! <3

16. ame_hime commissioned a faceup from me, and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly, waited very patiently, and even shared pictures of her boy with me once he was home! I definitely recommend her for a pleasant experience! Thank you!

17. Just finished a layaway of a few months with her for a Volks Ryoya, and she was an exemplary layaway buyer; she was great with communication, paid exactly when she said she would and even ended earlier than expected.

Thanks again, ame_hime!

18. Fast payment highly recommend. ♥

19. ame_hime bought a Soom Chrom from me and the transaction was perfect from start to finish! Highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!

20. ame_hime bought a Volks Graffiti girl body from me. It was a perfect deal! Highly recommend!