1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amerane

Oct 31, 2008

1. Please leave feedback from any transactions with me.
      Thanks.:)

2. I sold a Shiwoo to Amerane and she was great to deal with. She paid promptly and kept up great communication. Definitely a recommended buyer. :)

3. Amerane bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

4. Amerane bought a DiM MnM Secret head from me ^.^ She kept excellent communication throughout the transaction and informed me as soon as she sent the payment and received the package. Overall, the transaction was smooth ^^ I would definitely recommend Amerane to anyone! She's a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you!

5. Amerane participated in the Sato FCS split I organised back in December. She was really great to deal with, paid her part promptly and was really patient when the shipping was delayed. I would definitely deal with her again. ^^
      Thank you! :chocoberry

6. I did a trade with Amerane for my Volks SD16 Kira wig for her 18mm GE-22 Zouk. eyes. Communication was great and the eyes arrived safe and sound!

I'd do another trade with her in a heart beat!

7. I sold some Dollheart Fukubukuro pieces to Amerane and payment was super fast and comunication was great! Would trade/sell with her again anytime. :)

8. I did a DollHeart trade with Amerane. Her communication was excellant and shipping fast. I will happily deal with her again.

9. I bought a Dollheart dress from Amerane and everything went perfectly! She was an exceptional communicator, she shipped promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. I would highly recommend her!
      :chocoberry

10. I purchased a nice pair of SD boy pants & a tie from Amerane, and it was a great transaction. Quick shipping & good communication. Recommended seller! Thanks! ^_^

11. I purchased shoes from Amerane and the transaction was flawless, the shipment arrived quicky and included a lovely surprise gift. I am very pleased and would recommend Amerane as a seller. Thank you.

12. I bought a pair of doll hakama from Amerane, and they're lovely and arrived VERY quickly!

13. Amerane sold me a Volks sweet dreams Nono Romantic version head. She was very quick to reply and friendly and Nono arrived within 2 days! A pleasure to deal with -definitely recommend buying from her. :)

14. Amerane bought a Volks YoSD Alice from me, and the transaction went very smoothly. ^^ Thanks~

15. Amerane found my WTB thread and sold me Komame. It was a very easy transaction, no problems and my Jun Tachibana finally has her Komame. Thanks!