Feedback for Amethist

May 23, 2008

1. Please post any feedback on transactions you have had with Amethist here.:chibi

Thanks!!!

2. I sold a Bobobie Weylin to Amethist. Though there were some shipping damages on arrival and a bit of mis-communication by accident on my part, she was very understanding, cooperative, and polite. She was wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.

Thank you so much for your patience throughout this transaction, Amethist!

3. Amethist purchased a DollLove Yoyo head from me, communication was prompt and friendly, payment was super fast and she kindly let me know when it arrived safely. I would highly recommend a transaction with Amethist to anyone and would love to trade again in the future :aheartbea

4. I bought Minoruworld body from Amethist. The contact was wonderful, she's very nice, patient and helpful person. Package was secured well, the body is in great condition! :)
      Everything went just great! Thank you again!

5. I bought a lovely customouse icarus head from Amethist. It was well wrapped and shipped very promptly. Amethist was lovely to deal with.

6. It was a pleasure to deal with Amethist :aheartbea.

She made a lot of extra pics of the head I wanted to buy.
      The communication was quick and always very friendly. Shipping was ultra fast and the head was packed with care.
      Thank you so much.

7. I sold Bobobie Apollo to Amethist.

I'm very happy with everything, the payment arrived fast and the communication went very smoothly.
      I highly recommend Amethist, she is very polite and nice to work with.
      Thank you!