1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ammorr

Jun 23, 2008

1. Ammorr has not been lucky enough to get feedback fro selling or buying but I figured it was time. She adopted my Uni Doll Jace and I am thrilled she wanted the whole guy and not just his body or head. She paid fast and was a sweetheart to deal with. Overall a great transaction & I look forward to seeing her use him in pics for both gallery and Photo stories. Great Lady!

2. I sold a doll head to Ammorr and she paid super fast and was so very nice to deal with.
      I highly recommend her!
      Thank you!!! :)

3. She bought my adorable L-Bi and paid immediately! Super nice to deal with too :)

4. I have had several wonderful transactions with Ammorr, both as a buyer and as a seller. She is always quick to confirm details and/or pay, and an absolute dear to work with. Highly recommended!

5. I have had buying, selling, and swap transactions with Ammorr, and she is a delight to work with. Highly recommended!

6. I sold a pair of SOOM eyes to Ammorr, and her payment was very prompt. Wonderful communication! I'm hoping to see pics of the eyes once they get to their new home! :)

7. I have bought dolls from amanda.

amanda is terribly nice, she responds all questions immediately and do the shipping very, very quickly

I could recommend her highly as a vendor und would buy from her at any time again.

Thank you so much amanda for the sweet dolls and accessories

8. I bought a doll head from Ammorr. It was well packaged and in great condition. It even arrived from Canada to Colorado in time for Christmas :hollyberry
      Thanks so much!

9. Ammorr participated in a topaz split with me and was wonderful to deal with, she paid fast and was very nice. Definitely a good buyer.

10. Ammorr recently purchased several pairs of shoes from me, and was an absolute pleasure to do business with ~ I highly recommend her! :cake:

11. Ammorr participated in my Minimee group order, and once again I have to say she's a sweetheart and wonderful to deal with!

12. Ammorr purchased a Pukisha head from me, and was lovely to work with. Paid right away, and was great with communication.