1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amoraseth

Mar 11, 2010

1. Excellent buyer as always! I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Looking forward to dealing with you again!

2. AmoraSeth purchased a a pair of Silver glass eyes from me, on layaway.

All payments were prompt and the transaction smooth.

Thanks, and enjoy! ♥

3. I bought a wig from AmoraSeth. She shipped it out fast and was very nice. :)
      Thank you~!

4. I bought a volks limited outfit from Amoraseth. It was packaged nicely and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

5. Amoraseth participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order as well as my twenty-third Leekeworld group order; they also purchased a pair of Super Gem hands from me and I can easily say that they were fantastic to deal with on all accounts. Communication from their end was top notch and payments were sent with stunning swiftness. They are very pleasant to do business with and I would gladly work with them again if given the chance to do so. Recommended for sure~

Thank you for such a wonderful transaction!! :D

6. Purchased Crobidoll Ziwoo from me
      payments were always ontime, sometimes early!
      communciation was excellent.
      no problems whatsoever :)

7. AmoraSeth just bought 2 pairs of soom soft silicone eyes from me..
      the transaction was perfect and I would certainly do business with AmoraSeth again/
      A+++++

8. I bought a dollmore suit. It was just as pictured. Sent out timely and Amoraseth was prompt in responding to my pm's.
      Thanks much!

9. AmoraSeth bought Soom eyes from me, the transaction was very smooth and she is just wonderful to deal with. Highly recommended!

Thank you again!

10. AmoraSeth bought some accessories from me and the atransaction went very smoothly! Thanks. ^^

11. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from Amoraseth!
      She was so wonderful in showing me photos, communication, and shipping the wig very quick!

The wig came in today and it is just perfect (and in great new condition!)
      I would totally perform another transaction with her again.

Thanks!!

12. I bought some eyes from Amoraseth, it was a great transaction. I'd do business with again anytime!

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Amoraseth and she was a pleasure to deal with! Great communication and fast shipment. :)

14. Positive

Amoraseth sold me a lovely pair of Soom eyes. There was a mixup in the shipping, but she was so pleasant and prompt about fixing it. The correct eyes arrived well-packaged and the overall experience was good. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you!

15. I bought some eyes from Amoraseth, shipping was speedy, the eyes were well packaged and they are beautiful!
      thankyou so much!

16. Amoraseth was a participant in my twenty-fourth Leekeworld group order as well as my twenty-third Leekeworld pre-order run and was absolutely wonderful to work with on both accounts. Invoices were responded to in prompt fashion and communication from their end left absolutely nothing at all to be desired. It goes without saying, really, that I would be open to doing business with them again in the future and cannot recommend them highly enough. ♥

Thank you for your participation in this order!!​

17. Amoraseth purchased a Rosenlied outfit from me, it was a smooth transaction & AmoraSeth was a pleasure to communicate with. Thanks!

18. I bought a shirt from AmoraSeth. She shipped quickly, and the shirt is even nicer than I had hoped. Thanks again!

19. Bought a pair of eyes from AmoraSeth and the transaction went smoothly, THANKS :)

20. I purchased a pair of eyes from AmoraSeth. quick communication, very cordial, and I love the product. thank you ^^