1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amoraseth

Mar 11, 2010

1. I bought a pair of HGC eyes from Amoraseth and it was a perfect transaction! She shipped quickly and the eyes are awesome!!! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again!

2. Amoraseth bought a cute set from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^^

3. Very happy with my purchase of yo-sd boy clothes :D also, great communication ^ ^

4. I bought the Volks SD17 outfit from Amoraseth and everything passed great. Our communication was fast and friendly. Shipping was very good too. I'll deal with Amoraseth with pleasure again.

5. I purchased a black Usagi Hime wig from Amoraseth and it was a great transaction! Item arrived promptly in nice condition, communication was timely and friendly. Thank you so much. :)

6. AmoraSeth bought a Tata's Paradise shirt from me and the transaction was amazing! She was so nice to work with and a fast payer, even let me know when the package arrived! Thank you :)

7. I bought a black Volks wig from Amoraseth. Very easy transaction, she let me know when it shipped and it arrived very quickly. Just what I wanted! Thanks.

8. I purchased an IH JID Ryan from Amoraseth. He's flawless and she had great communication throughout the whole transaction. She sent him out very quickly and he arrived well packaged. I would definitely do business with her again!

9. Amoraseth purchase from me two pairs of Leeke horns, she was fast in comunication and payed right away, a wondeful experience, i will do business with her again!!!!

10. Amoraseth purchased a pair of soom eyes from me. Payment was quick and communication was friendly. Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thanks! :)

11. I sold a shirt to Amoraseth it was a perfect transaction. Thank you so much!

12. Bought a very lovely MSD dress from Amoraseth. She was wonderful to deal with. Quick communication and super fast shipping. Item arrived and fits my girl beautifully!! Would definitely buy from again and would recommend to anyone. Thanks :)

13. Bought a Doll from Amoraseth. It was shipped real quick and was packed really well.

14. Bought a wig and got in within a week! :D Thank you so much!

15. I bought dz limited msd doll hands jointed from her! They are so fun! Got them today, and the shopping went very well. No problems at all. Item is like new, as she said. I can shop again.

16. I bought some SD13 boy clothing from AmoraSeth. She was awesome to deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's and ship. Thanks.

17. Bought a very gorgeous white and silver MSD dress from Amoraseth. It is very pretty and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was quick and shipping was fast. Item arrived quickly and just as described. :) Thank you so much.

Pic of my girl wearing outfit:
      [​IMG]

18. I bought a dress from Angell Studio. The shipping was fast and well protected. No doubt I do business with her in the future. Thank you!

19. AmoraSeth bought an SDGr boy body from me. She was incredibly sweet, understanding, and quick with all of her payments (the body ended up getting paid off a month before we originally planned!). She is communicative and prompt, definitely someone you won't have to hesitate to do business with.

20. I bought eyes AmoraSeth. The parcel was well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Good seller. Thank you.