1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amoraseth

Mar 11, 2010

1. I bought a doll from AmoraSeth. The transaction was flawless and the doll arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much, was a pleasure working with you.

2. Amoraseth joined my most recent Leeke World GO, she was great to work with and I would gladly do business with her again!~

3. I purchased Soom Obsidius hands from AmoraSeth. It was a wonderful transaction. AmoraSeth even included a marvelous present with the hands. :)

Thank you, AmoraSeth! :aheartbea

4. I bought a wig from AmoraSeth. All communications were smooth and prompt. Thank you very much!

5. i got a sd17 boy pants from this darling and she fast respond to all my pms and ship it well packet ^^
      it was all as promiss thank you a lot for all ^^

6. I bought a pair of Volks SD13 boy (NS) hands from AmoraSeth and they were packaged perfectly for shipping.

This was an excellent transaction.

Thank You!

7. Amoraseth purchased a couple items from my shop. Amoraseth paid quickly, had great communication and was very easy to work with! Thanks! ^-^

8. Amoraseth purchased a Doll Chateau 1/4 Boy Body from me and overall I had a purely wonderful transaction! I had a setback with the original shipping date but they were very understanding throughout the entire process. They paid via a very short layaway and were very prompt with payments! I would recommend Amoraseth as a buyer 100%! Thank you again for such a great sale! ♥

9. Amoraseth bought a Soom Necy/Feny surprise head in CW from me and was a great communicator and fast payment. Was a great transaction! Highly recommended buyer :D

10. I bought a Volks DWC 01 Head from AmoraSeth communication was great and very friendly. The head arrived quickly and exactly as described. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you again! :)

11. I purchased SOOM Share from AmoraSeth.
      Item was shipped quickly and packaged nicely.
      I would buy from her again//////
      ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

12. I bought a doll from AmoraSeth.
      Everything went well, good communication. Thank you!

13. AmoraSeth recently purchased volks head (DWC-02) from me . Quick payment and good communication! Thanks so much.

14. Amoraseth bought a Soom teenie head from me. Communication was perfect. Prompt and kind. Payment was sent instantly and she let me know as soon as she received the item. I would happily deal with her again.
      Many thanks! ^-^

15. Amoraseth commissioned me some msd sized kimonos! the fabric provided for them was a delight to work with :D

we had great communication, payment was quick and was very understanding when there was a bit of a delay due to personal reasons

wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

16. AmoraSeth kindly sold her E-Line Yeon-Ho to me.

She was very patient while I got the funds together, then got him sent out in good time, and I absolutely adore him!
      Thank you for helping me get a grail doll I thought I'd never find! :) :aheartbea

17. AmoraSeth purchased a wig from me and was a great seller to work it! She was friendly and paid quicky
      and I would love to do business with her again ^^ Thank you dear!

18. This is Neutral Feed back for AmoraSeth,

The transaction had gone smoothly with great communications, However...

I would advise buyers to beware that AmoraSeth has changed the Sales-terms on the Sales-post during the transaction with me.
      I would advise you to take a screen shot of the sales-thread before engaging in a transaction with her.
      While I no longer have proof that she has changed the sales terms on me. She told me after I had sent her the first deposit,
      she told me that I had to pay the paypal fees for every deposit.

Changing the sales-thread in the middle of a transaction when the funds have already exchanged hands is against Den of Angels MP rules.

This feedback would have been positive but this one thing.

19. I had a great transaction with AmoraSeth
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!