Feedback for Amphion

Apr 6, 2012

1. Thank you for having a transaction with me, and I'm very glad to meet you. I've just started this thread and I wish that after I experience more I'll gain more good feedbacks from peopleXD

2. I'm happy to start feedback for Amphion
      I sold a volks head to her and it was a great transaction!
      she paid super quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the head
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

3. I had a very smooth transaction with Ampion.She's great to deal with. Fast communication, fast payment and is overall a very reasonable buyer.

4. Amphion purchased a switch hahwa head from me. lovely to deal with, great communication and nice around.
      Do recommend ^^

5. I bought a pretty little Custom House doll from Amphion. She responded quickly and was very easy to deal with. I had a great transaction.

6. Amphion purchased Ryoma body from me. She is a lovely person and trustworthy!!! The payment was super quick. Fabulous transaction, great communication and kindness. Highly recommended to everyone and I'd love do business with her again without a second thought.

7. I bought a SD17 body from Amphion! Everything's just perfect. I'll definitely do business with Amphion again!:)

8. I bought a Hahwa head from Amphion! She was very understanding and helpful with my first bjd head purchase! Communication was quick and pleasant~ Thank you so much!