1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for an-Aiy

Aug 20, 2008

1. Hello~
      If you have had a transaction with me I would appreciate if you took the time to comment here. :3
      Thankyou!
      hugs.Aiy

2. I sold my doll to Aiy.
      Aiy was a super nice person and I enjoyed having communication during our transaction.
      Aiy paid quick and replied all my PMs sincerely.
      Aiy was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived.
      Fantastic buyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      highly recomend to everyone!
      it was a great pleasure to deal with you, Aiy~ Thanks a lot!! *^_^*

3. an-Aiy is very great seller, I recommend highly!!
      Quick answer and very nice!!
      Thank you very much!

4. I bought a Lishe head from an-Aiy. She was also very quick to answer PMs and always kept me updated through the transaction.
      The head itself arrived very quickly, safely packaged and in a very good condition.
      I can clearly recommend an-Aiy as a seller :)

5. I bought a Soom heliot from An-Aiy.
      There were minor ciomplications, but in the end all worked out and I'm happy with my new boy :)

6. Purchased a pair of Soom MD Antlers from An-Aiy. The transaction went well and I couldn't be happier. Thank you very much :)

7. I purchases a white Woosoo from An-Aiy. She is so nice. It was a wonderful transaction! She answered all my questions right away, and she shipped my doll quickly. He arrived in perfect condition, even though he didn't have a 60cm box and came from overseas! She packed him very well.

I highly recommend An-Aiy and would do business with her again in a heartbeat.

8. I sold a pair of yo~tenshi resin wings from an-Aiy and the whole transaction went wonderfully.^^
      Very good communication !
      Thank you again and highly recommended as a trusty buyer !

9. Great Buyer!!!

I sold An-Aiy a YOSD wings. She paid quickly, replied very fast to any pm's I sent, and let me know when the wings arrived. Thank you so much for a wonderfull transaction!

10. I sold a pair of damaged WS Galena Talons to an-Aiy. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived safely. Perfect international transaction, thanks so much!