1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anachronist

Nov 30, 2007

1. Anachronist purchased a few things from me and the transaction was great. Paid quickly and communicated well. Thanks so much!

2. anachronist is a fantastic buyer! Friendly and prompt... I'd love to work with her again anytime!

3. Great buyer. Good communication and fast payment. :) Thank you.

4. Sold two MSD guns to Anachronist, and the transaction went perfectly! Great communication, fast payment, and she let me know when they arrived! Thanks so much! :)

5. Anachronist bought some doll clothing from me. She was bliss in every way and I salute her big time:D

6. Anachronist has participated in another of my group orders and just as before, she was a doll to work with! :) This time she took part in my second Leekeworld group order. Payments are always on time and communication never leaves anything to be desired. She's more than welcome to join any of the group orders that I run!!

:clover Thankies!! <3 :clover

7. Anachronist was a participant in my recent minimee MSD Johnny Depp GO and she was great to work with. She followed through with all the deadlines, paid promptly, and was always pleasant and easy going.

Thanks for all the support and cooperation! I enjoyed having you as part of our group!

8. Anachronist was in my EP GO.
      She was patient and the communication is smooth.
      It's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

9. anachronist purchased a can of MSC from me *v* our transaction went perfectly + smoothly! I couldn't ask for more *v* thank you very much!

10. Anachronist commissioned goggles from me, she was polite, paid quick and let me know when it arrived! Great buyer!!!

11. Anachronist bought some slender mini clothes from me. She paid promptly and was very easy to communicate with. ^^ She also let me know when the clothes had arrived!! I'd definitely sell to her again! ;D Thanks!!

12. Anachronist bought some clothes for me and the transaction was just great! The communications were fluid, she paid fast, notified me of the items' arrival and left feedback. Very satisfying customer! :D

13. Anachronist commissioned a face-up from me. Communicated well and paid promptley.
      Thank you!

14. Anachronist participated in my Rosen Lied Group Order :] Communication and payments were quick, every instruction was followed and I was informed when the package arrived ^^
      Thanks again for joining! I'd love to work with you in the future~

15. Anachronist participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and as always, we had a great transaction. Simply put, she's awesome to work with and that's just about all I'm going to say this time around.

:bcake:pcake Many thankies for another super stellar transaction!! :pcake:bcake

16. anachronist participated in the IH GO that I ran and she was great to work with. She responded to all pm's and deadlines in a timely manner. Her invoice was paid on time and she let me know when her package arrived. Thank you!

17. Anachronist took part in my Rosette GO and was perfect to deal w/ :)

18. Anachronist participated in a Tata GO I ran. She was great~! Paid on time and good communication. A very smooth transaction. ^^

I'd happily work with her again~

19. anachronist participated in a Captured in Glass Go I held. She was great. Paid all the invoices on time and had great communication. ^^ I'd happily deal with her again.

Thank you~

20. Lindsey commissioned me for a faceup and slight eye mod on her SoulKid Apple, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was great with communication and instruction, and very excited and positive along the way! ^_^ I'd love to work with her again anytime.