1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anamink

Feb 21, 2011

1. Please post here if you've done any transaction with me. :aheartbea

2. Anamink bought a Dollheart Skirt from me. She was wonderful to work with! She was super understanding when I had a delay in shipping BUT paid super fast and let me know when it arrived :) Thank you so much!! I would highly recommend and love to deal with again!

3. Sold some clothing items to Anamink, the transaction couldn't be more smooth. Thank you very much. ^^

4. I bought a doll from Anamink. The transaction was very pleasant and I am very happy to have purchased the doll :) Thank you very much!

5. I sold a Dollheart Fukubukuro bag to Anamink. She was very patient with me through my exam madness, and was very prompt with communication and payment. Overall, the transaction went extremely smoothly and I would definitely sell to her again. A++++ buyer, thank you Anamink!

6. Anamink participated in my Leeke GO. She knew exactly what she wanted, paid each invoice quickly, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thank you!

7. Positive Feedback

Anamink purchased a Volks MSD wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the wig arrived to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with Anamink, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

8. Anamink bought a Dollmore outfit from me, communication was nice, she paid very quick and she let me know when the package arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you! :)

9. Have a great transaction with Anamink, she purchase a dollheart outfit from me, everything gone smoothly, she paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived, highly recommended buyer, thanks dear:D

10. Anamink bought my DZ MO outfit from me. Communication was fast and they let me know when the package arrived. I would definitely work with them again. Thanks again! :)

11. Anamink bought a Migidoll Lime doll from me. The transaction was quick and flawless. Communication was always fast and friendly. They let me know when the doll arrived and even sent me a picture of her all dressed up. It's always nice to know your little ones have gone on to a good home!

I would definitely work with Anamink again!

12. I sold a set DollHeart to Isabelle. Pay very fast. A pleasure to deal with Anamink, a very great transaction! thank you for all!:D

13. Positive feedback
      Anamink bought a yosd doll from me and the whole transaction was perfect and Anamink had wonderful communication and paid exactly when she said she would:thumbup
      I would happily recommend Anamink as a buyer:)
      Thank you Anamink and I hope you enjoy her!:hug:

14. Anamink bought a Custom House Hanael from me. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

15. Anamink just bought a PukiPuki from me and was a delight to work with. So glad he's going to have a great home. Thank you so much.

16. Anamink bought my Banji. It was a perfect transaction. Thanks :)

17. Anamink bought a Cheshire Kitten Lance fullset from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Quick with payment after hashing out details; the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you again!

18. Anamink bought a Crobidoll Bana from me. She paid exactly when she said she would, I was very happy with the transaction, and wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again

19. Anamink bought a YoSD Dollheart outfit from me. It was a great transaction with quick payment and communication. Thanks again!

20. Anamink purchased a Ringdoll Warren Lawless fullset from me. Communication was excellent and payment was quick. A wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thank you.