1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anarkistbavern

Jan 24, 2008

1. Lalala~ Feedback-thread for me. ^^

2. I took part in the Dollmore-group order Bäver-san was in charge of (30 mars-2 april). She kept all participants well informed and shipped out my order really quick as soon as it arrived in Sweden :) She's great to deal with, so I won't hesitate to do business with her again some time.

3. Had a smooth transaction with anarkistbavern on a layaway plan. She made every payment on time as promised. Great communication! Had no problem dealing with anarkistbavern. Thanks!

4. i sold a super gem body to anarkistbavern, it was a perfect transaction, communication was top notch, payment immediate, a real doll!

5. I bought a Dollshe body from Anarkistbavern and she is ever so lovely and friendly. She let me know what was happening all along and is great! Thanks x

6. Anarkistbavern bought doll from me. Very good communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her. ^^

7. anarkistbavern bought a leeke wig from me and was lovely to deal with. Excellent communication, prompt payment and she let me know immediately when it arrived. I would love to do business again! Thank you. :3

8. I bought her a Sch C head and I'm very satisfied of this purchase =) The communication was great and the shipping was fast ^^ I strongly recommend Anarkistbavern x)

9. Anarkistbavern bought a Chrom head from me.
      Communication was wonderful and her payments were prompt :)
      I'd love to deal with her again in the future.
      Thanks!

10. I wanna send some really good feedback for anarkistbavern ^o^<3 I bought a senior delf body from her, and even though I experienced a LOT of problems with paypal, she was really patient and nice, and the day after I transferred her the full payment, she shipped the body!
      Been a pleasure =D

11. I bought a sch C head from anarkistbavern and I must say that she's a really patient, flexible and willing to cooperate person :) Great communication! and she shipped the head the next day after I made the last layaway payment :) Thanks for everything anarkistbavern :)

12. I was in a split for Soom MD February Breccias Wig that was arranged by anarkistbavern. All went well and I would definitley recommend dealing with her.

13. I had a pleasure to sell one of my dresses to Anarkistbavern. The transaction was excellent thus, I leave a big POSITIVE:)

14. I was joining a split that was arranged by anarkistbavern. I got the Breccia hands.
      All works really great! She alway let me know about everything. The contanc was really nice and she answerd very fast.
      She shipped the hands very fast and very safe.
      I can really recommend her to everyone ^^

15. I was in a split for Breccia parts and outfit and she was terrific to deal with! Really nice and everything went really smoothly! Was great to meet her too :).

16. I bought a Breccia from anarkistbavern and it was a perfect transaction! Friendly emails and timely updates, fast shipping and great packing. And the doll is perfect too!! I'd happily do business with her any time!!