1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anarwyn

Jun 2, 2010

1. Please leave any feedback for me here! :)

Thank you,
    2. I sold Anarwyn an Angell Studio Kana head along with several extras. She payed very quickly and was easy to deal with. She even noticed when I accidentally quoted her the wrong total which was ten dollars too low. I would gladly work with her again!
    3. Anarwyn bought a Sooah from me and is an excellent buyer! She has great communication, is very friendly, and pays very quickly. She was great to work with and I hope I get a chance to work with buyers like her more often.
    4. I sell Anarwym High hell feet normal skin 1/3 dollzone^^, She was really quick paying and very nice to talk with. She was quick repliyng and told me about the shipping arrive really soon^^
    5. I recently sold a DZ tan Felian to Anarwyn. Communication was excellent, payment was quick, and she was just generally terrific to deal with. THANKS!!
    6. I sold a Dollzone body to Anarwyn, and she was really wonderful to do business with! She was very nice to talk to and she paid right away, and let me know when she received the package. Anarwyn is a great person to work with, and I won't hesitate to do business with her again in the future.
      Thanks so much! :aheartbea