1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anasthasia

Apr 30, 2009

1. You didn't have one, so I made one for you!

Sold a modified BBB Sprite to Anasthasia, -extremely- prompt payment, fabulous communication and friendly, polite and patient buyer.

Would do business with again!:aheartbea

2. I sold a sushi set to Anasthasia and it was a great transaction! Very prompt payment and great communication. She let me know when the package arrived and I really appreciate that. :D Thanks again!

3. I sold a DoD Tender Too to Anasthasia and it was a great transaction. I would deal with again, thank you for giving him a new home ^_^

4. I sold Multiheads + clothes to Anasthasia! As always PERFECT transaction.

Thanks <3

5. Anasthasia made me a unicorn horn for my Ai. It was fantastic. She worked with me on the design, spent so much time on it, and it came out just the way I wanted it to! She also included a print-out of what I based it on (The Last Unicorn). Would love to buy from again! <3

6. I bought a CH Ange Ai Gaby from Ana and it was a wonderful transaction. Although it took forever for her to clear customs and actually arrive Ana was right there with me every day. We had a ton of fun together chatting in two languages while we were waiting for Gaby to arrive. Ana is fun and friendly and the doll is absolutely perfect. Thanks so much Ana! You are awesome:)

7. Traded a wig and sleeping fairy Felix head to Anastasia for a set of tiny dresses. The dresses were absolutely adorable. Shipping took a little long but every thing sent to be from Canada takes at lease two weeks.

Excellent communication, perfect transaction. Couldn't ask for anything more.

8. Ana sold me one of her hand cast resin headbacks : D She was wonderful to deal with throughout the entire transaction and even with the package coming all the way from Canada, the shipping time was still very quick!

9. Ana purchased a faceplate from me, she paid promptly and with great communication.
      Enjoy!

10. I sold a PukiFee body to Anasthasia.
      Ana is wonderful to deal with - friendly communications, fast response and payment.
      What more could I ask for? Thanks so much Ana :)

11. Ana sold me one of her headbacks. The transactions were one of the best I ever had. She was friendly and always responded fast. Shipping was much quicker than expected. I'm really happy with the headback and would definately buy from her again! Thank you, Ana!

12. I bought a homemade Unoa headback from Anasthasia and I'm really pleased with the item and the whole transaction! Thankies. :aheartbea

13. I bought a home made unoa hybrid headback from Anasthasia and it was a great transaction! There was great communication and she is really friendly! I would buy from her again. Thank you! :)

14. Sold OE pukifee faceplate to Ana - she was super easy to work with, great communication and friendly. Thanks Ana!

15. Ana purchased a Re-Ment baby set from me. Payment was prompt and she kindly let me know when the item had arrived. Thank you! :)

16. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Anasthasia. She purchased a sweet little Panda from me. Payment was fast and communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks so much!

17. I bought one of Anasthasia's Unoa headbacks, and it was great! Really nice fitting, no worries about the fp falling off!
      She's a sweetheart to deal with, and she did a great job on the headback!

18. I bought a headback from Ana. I'm very happy with how well the faceplate fits along with how well the headback fits on a MNF body!
      The entire transaction was fantastic - good communication and quick shipping. I would gladly buy from her again.

19. I sold a Small comfort Baby to Anastasia. Ana was wonderful to deal with - excellent communication and prompt payment! I would happily sell to her again any time.

Thanks Ana - it was pleasure! :)

:daisy

20. I bought a handmade headback from Anasthasia. It was a superb and wonderful transaction. She was super awesome to deal with and I would love to buy from her again! Definitely recommended! Thanks!