1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anavel

Sep 14, 2007

1. Bought a Littlefee Shiwoo elf from Anavel. Quick shipment, well-packed, and communication was good throughout. Thanks so much!

Stormlight

2. I bought Lieselotte from Anavel. The shipping was really fast and the doll arrived safely and sound. Thank you very much:)

3. I bought VOLKS MSD Schulze from Anavel. She is a good seller and I got him safely. I would recommend her as a seller! A+ . Thanks!

4. I bought a Bluefairy Tiny Fairy Who's Kyle from Anavel. She communicated well--let me know that it would take a few days to ship due to her work schedule, and kept me up to date. The doll was in good condition and everything went fine. Thank you!

5. I recently purchased a Littlefee Pipi from Anavel and it was a pleasure to do business with her. She mailed him out right away and I am very pleased with him. Thank you very much!

6. i bought Volks-white swd rabbit from Anavel. Great seller and patient communication. Doll arrived as perfect condition, Thank U!

7. I bought a Soom Dolomi from Anavel, and everything went just fine! My baby was packaged safe and sound, so thank you!

8. I recently purchased a Volks SD17 Williams Fullset from Anavel and I cannot sing her praises high enough!

Due to my newness and inexperience in the hobby, I made the terrible mistake of not realizing the customs fees which my doll would incur on arrival if declared at full value. When Williams first arrived in the country I was told that I was up for an extra $500 to remove him from customs. I asked Anavel if she would be willing to have him returned to her and then resend him to me under-declared at my expense. She was very understanding and agreed to help me - effectively saving me $400! That is really a LOT of money to be saving. There were major delays with Customs getting Williams back to her, but she was always patient and understanding, and never once did she chastise me or speak to me harshly about it. She followed through on her word when he finally got back to her a month later. She checked him for damage, repacked him and got him on his way back to me very quickly. He arrived in perfect condition, immaculately packed, and more gorgeous than I could have hoped.

I feel extremely lucky to have purchased from Anavel. There are not many people in this hobby who go to the trouble that she did to help me. 9 out of 10 people would have just told me to suck it up and washed their hands of it. The fact that she chose to help me out of the kindness of her heart says a lot about her character. I cannot express my gratitude to her for helping me through the stress of this situation. I recommend her to anyone. You will not find a more accommodating, kind and understanding person in this hobby.

Thank you so much for everything Anavel. I will never forget what you did for me.

9. I bought a Soom Heliot MD doll from anavel. I'm completely happy with the transaction. Anavel was really kind and very helpful. The doll was packaed perfectly well and came safe. Thank you so much! ))

10. I bought a Soom Namu head from anavel. Awesome transaction, anavel was very quick to respond and shipped promptly. The head was wrapped securely and packed with packing peanuts, so it arrived safe and sound :) Great seller! Thank you very much!! :D

11. I purchased an older Yo-SD body from Anavel, and the transaction was great! Body arrived today and is in better condition than I expected! :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Anavel again! Thank you so much!

12. Recently purchased a Volks Midi Ryotaro Kataoka from anavel, had a great experience, and even my request for a fullest switch and a very short layaway was accepted happily, and I can't be more satisfied with the transaction. My last experience with a private seller didn't go that we'll, but this one restored my faith completely in personal transactions, and I would with great trust do more business in the future. Also, prices are very good from this seller, reasonable, with a clear want to get great dolls out to people who can actually enjoy them more, rather than blast a hole in your pocket, that is one of the best qualities of any seller!

13. I bought a Soom alk from Anavel, Reasonable price, Shipped right after the payment, Well packed, everything was great! I highly recommand her!!

14. I bought a Volks Puff from Anavel. She was easy to work with, shipping was fast and she packaged the doll and box very carefully!
      Highly recommended. Thank you so much ^-^

15. I bought an Okita Souji Romantic Glance Version Full doll from Anavel. Shipping was fast and the packaging was good, Nice to do business with you! Thank you very much!

16. Anavel bought a Volks Charlotte from me on layaway. She was on time with the payments and excellent in communication with me. I would highly recommend her as a buyer!

Briar

17. participated in my Mako Eyes GO. Communication was friendly and payments were quick. We had a little hiccup in communication but it worked out just fine. Thanks so much!

18. Anavel bought some oscar eyes from me and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction. Highly recommended buyer!

19. Anavel responded to my WTB for a Bix crab arm. She sent lots of pictures, answered all of my questions, and the arm arrived safe and sound. I'd definitely do business with Anavel again. :)