1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anavel

Sep 14, 2007

1. I bought a Vampire Chiwoo head from Anavel. She shipped it so quickly, and it was in such good condition. Thanks sooooo much, Anavel! :D

2. Anavel purchased some clothing items from me this week. Fast payment and very pleasant communication. :)

3. I just bought a lovely C.B. Shiwoo from Anavel.
      The transaction went very smoothly. ^_^

Anavel always responded quickly, and kept me updated. :)

She packed him up very nicely and got him shipped out to me real fast.

It was a pleasure to do business with her, and I give her high recommendations. ^_^

4. Anavel put her Scarface Sunlight Cecile and Scarface Reisner with me for faceups.
      She is kind and cool to work with. ^-^
      Thanks for giving me a chance to paint Scarface Sunlight Cecile and Scarface Reisner.
      It's a great pleasure to me. ^-^

5. I bought an SD13 boy body from Anavel. Good communication, super fast shipping, and perfectly packaged. Overall a wonderful transaction!!!! A+++ Thank you so much!!!!!

6. I purchased a Luts head from Anavel and everything went perfectly. All my questions were answered quickly and the head arrived safe and super-fast. I couldn't be happier!

7. I purchased a SDF Bliss Head with SDink faceup from Anavel. Once again, great communication, the packing was excellent and shipping very fast. She also included a pair of eyes and a cute little goody, highly recommended, thanks!

8. I bought an Angel Studio Abel Queen outfit from Anavel, and the transaction couldn't have been more smooth! I paid via PayPal and the items were shipped out very, very quickly. A great buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Anavel again! :)

9. Anavel was a really great seller. She had to deal with me during a great crisis in my life. Things kinds of went down hill in my own personal relationships. She handled it with great care and understanding. On top of all that the body was in awesome condition. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I hope she just forgives me in my crazy times.

10. Another successful transcation with Anavel. Good communication and prompt payment as always, thanks!

11. Awesome! Shirts arrived quickly and are in perfect shape! Thank you soooo much! :dance

12. Anavel give another chance to paint her precious doll (Volks Chris) to me in Feb.
      She is thoughtful and also gentle but above all so cool with warm heart >u<
      It's a pleasant time to work with her.

Thanks Anavel for your trust you've shown me ^-^

13. Anavel bought some clothes and shoes from me and was delightful to deal with. Paid fast, good communication, generally great transaction. <3

14. anavel bought several necklaces from me, she was very kind and super fast to answer PMs and send payment. Highly recommend^^

15. Bought a wig from Anavel and the whole transaction was as smooth as silk and as fast as lightening! Buy with confidence!

16. I bought a Volks wig from Anavel and I couldn't be happier! Lovely wig, securely packaged, and shipped at warp speed! Can't ask for better! Thanks again! :thumbup

17. I purchased anavel's Crobidoll Mikhail on layaway. Communication was great, whole transaction went through without a hitch, and he was shipped promptly and arrived well-packaged. Thank you so much!

18. Earlier this month I did a trade with Anavel and she was a complete pleasure to deal with. She sent my part of the trade quickly and packed extremely well and kept in contact with me. She was also super patient that I was in Japan when my part of the trade arrived and so was not able to open it until I returned. She even included some chocolate with my trade which is just something I needed as a pick me and it's my favorite type, dark!! I would highly recommend engaging in transactions with Anavel! :chocoberry

19. Purchased a Puki Sugar Bubble Stripe full set from Anavel. Great communication, fast shipping, and Sugar is perfect! Thanks!!! ^_^

20. Anavel purchased a Victorian Pink fer from me. The transaction was perfect, payment was instant. Great buyer hope to sell to again. :)