1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anayari

Jan 9, 2009

1. I bought a MSD outfit for my girl and it fit her perfectly and was great quality! Anayari was quick to answer any questions I had and I received the outfit very quickly. Thank you!!!

2. I commissioned 6 pairs of leggings and they were done FAST and shipped out fast too! I would deff commission again! Sooo perfect! Great quality too! adorable fabric choices and GREAT communcaition!

3. I just received two pairs of leggings that I ordered - especially for my Planetdolls. The communication was excellent and the shipping was super-fast. She is wonderful to deal with. I will order from her again. Thank you !

4. I bought a MNF Ryeon head from Anayari. It was packaged well, shipped promptly, and i was kept informed every step of the way. Lovely to deal with, really made my first marketplace experience a positive one!

5. Anayari purchased a Delf Soo from me with a 3 month layaway. She is incredibly friendly and had excellent communication! All payments were made promptly and according to the plan. She is truly a pleasure to deal with and I would certainly recommend her. Thank you again! :)

6. ayanari bought some glass eyes from me. it was great communicating with her. payment was prompt and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

7. sorry i meant Anayari.. T_T

8. I commissioned Anayari for many things, 2 pairs leggings, 2 shirts, 1 pair jeans and 1 bubble top. :D My girl and I love it all! And we paid a very fair price for it all. :] Anayari shipped the very next day after I paid and we got our items 3 days later! All the way from Puerto Rico to Georgia!

Over all I am very pleased with our transaction, and I am more than sure I will be returning to commission Anayari again. :]

9. Bought a cute little CH Sunny from Anayari. Everything went great. Doll arrived safe and sound and shipped super quickly. Highly reccomend any transaction with Anayari.

10. Just purchased my LTF Ante back from Anayari (we'd done a trade last Aug). The little one was shipped promptly, packaged safely and I was given the DC number as soon as she shipped. Anayari was a pleasure to work with, I'll happily keep doing business with her. :) Thanks!

11. today arrived my pipos alice jr,FANTASTIC SELLER AND PERSON
      es maravillosa!!!gracias

12. Did a faceup commission for Anayari and she was a pleasure to deal with. She's very enthusiastic and it was great corresponding with her over what she would like as a faceup. She was patient and very thorough, and very well-organized! The doll was packed extremely well-- as in it was wrapped in many layers very securely. She's very clear with her instructions but also very friendly. I was very comfortable working with her and the final outcome was great. Paid right away. Thanks once again!

13. I bought a Coco Tribe Ruby from Anayari. She was super friendly, kept great communication, and I highly recommend her to any buyer!

14. anayari made two beautiful outfits for my msd doll
      the really look great!!!
      she was very friendly all the time and shipping was fast
      thanks again!!!

15. Anayari participated in one of my Dollmore GOs. She sent me her information quickly, and paid both invoices quickly. Definitely a great GO member!
      Thanks!

16. I bought an outfit from Anayari. The outfit is simply stunning and well made. I would defiantly buy from
      Anayari given the chance.

17. Anayari purchased a brava emily from me. Her payments were prompt and communication was great! I would love to do business with her again.

lishe

18. I purchased/adopted a stunning Lati Blue Cara from Anayari .

Then entire transaction was incredibly perfect!

Fast to reply to PM's, provided extra photos quickly, was very clear on the details/specifics of the transaction, was QUICK to ship even sent the doll in a beautiful outfit so she wasn't cold and nakid!!

Thanks so much Anayari, I would not hesitate one bit in the future to deal with you again, and I recommend you as a wonderful person to do a transaction with!

19. I recieved a pukifee outfit in the mail today from Anayari and I am so pleased! It was more than I had even expected in quality and the price was very afordable! I highly reccomend her to anyone looking for a nice outfit for their doll! It even shipped fast!

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

20. Sorry about my super late feedback. I was caught up with IRL issue and got really backed-up with leaving feedbacks.

anayari participated in my Sadol GO.
      She was very kind and communicative and payment was always made promptly.
      All in all, she was an excellent GO participant and should she join my other GOs, I'd welcome her with open arms
      Thank you!!