1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anayari

Jan 9, 2009

1. I commisioned a pukifee outfit from Anayari. I am soooo happy with it!!! It is the cutest little outfit. I can't stress enough how great she is :) Not to mention she's a sweetheart to deal with :)

Thanks!

2. I bought a Pukipuki Pong from Anayari, and I couldn't have asked for a more friendly seller! Communication was always prompt, the doll arrived packaged excellently and in quick time, and overall a BRILLIANT transaction! Would definately deal with this lovely seller again.
      Thank you, Anayari!

3. I bought a Souldoll limited outfit from Anayari and the entire transaction was great. Fast communication, fast shipping, and the outfit looks beautiful.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

4. I commissioned another pukifee outfit from Anayari. She is wonderful! She comes up with the cutest outfits every time. Plus, they are priced very reasonably. I'm always to happy when she posts the pics of the outfit she's made for me. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I'll definitely be buying more outfits from her :)

5. I also comissioned an outfit from Anayari for my minifee. She informed me in every step, responsed quickly and shipped fast. Everything went very smoothly and the final result is so adorable. I couldn´t be more happier. Thanks again it was pleasure to do business with you. ^___^

6. Anayari bought a BBB Pandora and some wigs from me and the transaction was fantastic. She paid quickly and was very pleasant to work with all around. She let me know when the items arrived right away. I would not hesitate to sell to her again.

7. Anayari bought a Crobidoll Marcel head form me by layaway.Thanks very much:D

8. Anayari bought some stock and custom wigs from me. She has always been delightful in her messages.
      It did take her a while to gather funds to make the payment as I believe she had some personal issues she was dealing with at the time. I also encountered that often times I'd find her pm box full so it made it a slight inconvenience to keep contact.
      But everything did work out in the end and she made sure to message me when she paid and when the wigs arrived.
      Despite the few minor details I would certainly work with her again.
      Thank you~!

9. I had the delight to make fur wigs for Anayari again.
      This time she was much better about keeping an eye on her inbox and she was super swift in sending payment.
      A very smooth transaction! She reported when the wigs arrived and was so kind as to post not one, but multiple pics of her lovely dolls showing off their new wigs in my commission gallery.

Thank you so much for the continuous support, I look forward to future encounters! >w<

10. Anayari sold me her BBB Apollo and he arrived super fast, was well packaged and she was a sweetheart and communicated wonderfully throughout. Thanks so much! :D

11. I've bought Bambicroni Ellen from Anayari. She is excellent seller. Quick and easy transaction, great communication. A+ ^^
      Thank you once again ~

12. I bought a ResinSoul Ai from Anayari. She was super quick with communication and shipped the doll promptly, and went above and beyond making sure she got to me quickly. The doll was packed fantastically and arrived in perfect shape, in her original box and sleeping bag!

I couldn't let Anayari know because her inbox is full! I hope she sees this review and knows the doll got here safe and I'm totally in love. I would definitely do business with her again!

13. Forgot to leave feedback. Bought a BBB Pandora from Anayari a few months back. Communication was fantastic and she shipped quickly. However I was rather disapointed in the condition of the doll. There was marbling/unevenness of her resin color and other fine scratches, neither of which were disclosed in the listing which should have been. When I messaged her I was told that it was well known that that is the way the dark tan is. I am aware of this but it is still good business to disclose all details not everyone may know this can happen.

14. I bought a RS Song for her. She packed him really well and shipped him really fast. The communication was great too. I was a pleasure to do business her. Thanks!

15. I bought some clothes from Anayari! So great and quick shipping! Thank you so much!

16. Anayari sold me a wonderful Felix Brownie Sugar Yuyu!

The transaction was very smooth. Her communication was excellent and the item was sent very quickly, well-packaged, and very reasonably priced.

Happy Happy! Joy Joy! Happy Happy! Joy Joy!!

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. :D

17. Bought a beautiful Marcel head from Anayari. Really kind, communication was on point, and great to work with! Transaction went smooth and was really reasonable about payment. Really happy with my purchase. Definitely recommended :)

18. How long does it usually take to hear back from Anayari or get an order sent? It's been a week and I've heard nothing and had no updates on my order. :/

19. I spoke with Anayari and everything got figured out, and she even gave me an extra gift to make up for the confusion with the order and her being away and unable to respond. My items should arrive some time in the next few days, and speaking with her has been great!

20. I bought a Elfdoll Dami from Anayari......she shipped exactly when promised and shipping was quick. She is a total sweetheart and I would happily buy from her again with much confidence