1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ancatsidhe

Aug 15, 2006

1. I sold Ancatsidhe my Cherishdoll Unicorn Alley boy. She was very freindly, prompt with her payments and PM's! Overall a very good buyer. I'd reccomend her. Thanks again! :aheartbea

2. I bought a piece of jewelry from her from her accessories store, and everything was fantastic! <3 Packaging was cute (it came in a little drawstring bag), she included a handwritten post card for a thank you note.. Wonderful to work with! I will definitely be buying more from her in the future.

3. I bought 2 Cherishdoll wigs from ancatsidhe. The wigs are fantastic, the communication was fantastic! You were amazing to buy from, thank you so much :D

4. Ancatsidhe sold me 3 tibetan wigs, they are beautiful and arrived super fast. She has excellent communication and is a pleasure to buy from.

5. ancatsidhe bought doll wig from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

6. I recently completed a trade with ancatside. Great communication and very cordial. Would recommend to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to work with again. :)

7. I sold my Volks Ryo to ancatsidhe. She was lovely to talk to, prompt to pay, and very patient when I had some delays in shipping him out. Wonderful buyer! :) :) :)

8. I sold Leslie a doll head! She was very communicative and friendly throughout the transaction and made her payment promptly. Great buyer to work with. Thanks for the hassle-free transaction!

9. ancatsidhe purchased a wig from me recently and was super great to deal with! I hope to be able to sell to her again soon!!! :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Deborah

10. I sold an Volks SD13 boy body to Ancatsidhe. Fast payment and very friendly communication. I would happy to deal with you again.

11. Ancatsidhe bought a Luts Wintery 2010 head from me recently, and she was a pleasure to do business with! Payment and communication was always prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. Plus, she was super friendly! Thanks again! :D

12. I sold her a doll.Communications were great and the transaction was smooth~
      an A+++++++ buyer~
      ^^

13. Sold SD13 boy body to ancatsidhe. It was great pleasure to do transaction with her. I will definitely do other transactions with her in future ^^

14. Sold Volks SD13 Isao Nanjou set. Buyer was quick to make payments with a payment plan. Transaction was smooth and pleasant. Highly recommended~!

15. Ancatsidhe was a wonderful buyer! She bought a DZ Megi body from me. ^.^ Would deff recommend to anyone and everyone! =)

16. Ancatsidhe was a perfect buyer. she bought a dz body from me. payment was fast & communication was great. ^__^

17. Ancatsidhe bought a doll from me on layaway and was an absolute wonderful buyer! Her communication was excellent, payment was quick, and she kept me notified of all payments and arrival of the package. She always had something kind and caring to say with all of her communications, and I would love to do business with her again. :aheartbea

18. ancatsidhe purchased a DZ boy body from me. Great communication, fast payment and left feedback right away. Thank you for a great transaction!

19. I bought a Luts Delf from an ancatsidhe and it was a pleasurable experience. What a lovely person! I would love to work with her again, she is an asset to our community, knowledgeable and kind.

Thank you again!

20. Ancatsidhe bought an Elfdoll Red from me.
      She is a fantastic buyer, always quick to reply to PM's and makes each payment on time, if not early!
      I would highly recommend her to all, Thanks! :aheartbea