1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. A+++++++++++++++++ transaction!

We just finished a two-step trade with AnchixDPx. She traded her Dollmore Model Rainbowglow Sylvan girl for my Ringdoll MengHe. First her doll and my head were shipped and 2 months later I received the body from Ringdoll and could ship it to AnchixDPx. Needless to mention that she was very patient with me while I finished my layaway with Ringdoll, but I HIGHLY PRAISE AnchixDPx for being very helpful when I broke Sylvans' wrist and she retrieved her Dollmore order number so Dollmore could make the replacement for it! I am totally thrilled with this experience and will be happy to do business with AnchixDPx at any time again if only opportunity occurs! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

2. I bought my first doll, a Doll Chateau Douglas, from AnchixDPx and I couldn't be happier! The transaction went very smoothly and she replied super quickly. After paying, he arrived at my house safe and sound in under two days. She was super understanding and great to negotiate with. I would happily do business with her again and recommend her to anyone, thank you so much Anchi!

3. I did a faceup for AnchixDPx and they were a wonderful customer! Prompt payment and shipping, excellent and friendly communication...I'd love to work with them again!

4. I bought Soom Arkose human body from AnchixDPx. Communication was prompt and friendly! The body arrived well packed. Thank you very much!

5. AnchixDPx was part of a group order I hosted. Quick payment, quick messaging, would deal with again! Thanks

6. I sold Soom Lig\Nodia head to AnchixDPx, the deal was great, fast payment, thank you )

7. I bought a soom Crow fullset from her. It´s looks like new. Fantastic. (It´s also smells new)

8. Positive Feedback! Participated in my Leekeworld group order. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely recommend as a buyer!

9. I bought a Loongsoul girl body from AnchixDPx and couldn't be happier. :) Communication was fast, and when I thought I wouldn't be able to pay for the body until two weeks later, she offered to hold the body for me (fortunately I got some surprise money and was able to pay that day). AnchixDPx remained very thoughtful towards me even after a family tragedy, and contacted to let me know what had happened. When she did ship the body it arrived quickly and safely packed inside the box.
      I highly recommend her -- thank you so much, AnchixDPx!

10. Sold a pair of eyes to AnchixDPx. Everything went smoothly, would definitely sell to again!!

11. I bought a MD Arkose head from AnchixDPx and they were the sweetest seller ever. Was very patient and communicative, the head came really well packed and cared for, it's a beautiful doll and I'm really happy to have the opportunity to have him ^^ I would certainly negotiate with them without thinking twice!

Positive Feedback!!!

12. Positive feedback!
      I bought a beautiful Dikadoll boy from AnchixDPx and the whole transaction from start to finish was perfect .
      AnchixDPx shipped him super fast and he arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged and protected and exactly as described!:thumbup
      Thank you so much AnchixDPx!:hug:

13. I purchased a pair of Luts Lower Legs (Normal Skin) from AnchixDPx. The item came very well packed and arrived very quickly.
      Communication was fantastic. I highly recommend her! She is really great person to deal with!

Thank you so much! ^__________^

14. I purchased a pair of Dikadoll 70cm long nail jointed hands from AnchixDpx and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was very friendly and prompt, shipping was quick and the item arrived very safely in good condition. Would be happy to buy from again. Thank you so much!

15. She commissioned me for a faceup. Absolutely fantastic to work with, a dream client. Thanks for letting me paint your boy! <3 would def recommend and do business again.

16. AnchixDPx is one of my favorite trading/sales partners--always wonderful communication, careful packing and generous and sweet as well! I would gladly recommend Anchix for all transactions and I hope to do business again! <3

17. AnchixDPx corrected a mistake I made when I bought her Ringdoll fist hands for my SD doll. Unfortunately they were too big. But she also had a pair of MSD hands for sale. She let me exchange the Ringdoll hands for the Loongsoul ones. I really appreciated her willingness to work with me!
      I'd be happy to buy from her again.
      Thank you, AnchuxDPx!

18. I bought a Souldoll Aehael head from AnchixDPx, she was super nice to deal with and shipped promptly! Thanks again !! <3

19. I completed a faceup for her iple gal. Such a pleasure to work with and would definitely do business with again! Positive, A+++++++ feedback

20. AnchixDPx commissioned me to paint one of their Iplehouse boys and they were excellent to work with! Good communication and they let me know once he arrived back home them! Definitely recommended!