1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. Got a faceup from AnchixDPx. She was very nice and kept me updated the entire time. Shipping was a little delayed, but I didn't mind. Would definitely commission again!

2. I bought Ringdoll SD hands from AnchixDPx, communication was excellent and hands arrived perfectly wrapped! Thank you again! :D

3. I bought a doll AnchixPdx and it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. She shipped very quickly and communicated regularly during this time. Would happily buy from her again.

4. AnchixPdx ran a Tata GO and was quick with communication and shipping. Terms and outlines of the GO were clearly outlined. I would join another GO hosted by them again :) thank you so much for your hard work, AnchixPdx!

5. I joined a Tata's Paradise group order hosted by ArchiexDPx. Very friendly to work with, sent out and replied to invoices quickly and shipped individual orders quickly after receiving them. The items I ordered were well packaged and in perfect condition when they arrived. Overall a very splendid experience! I would definitely recommend ArchiexDPx as a seller :)

6. I participated in a TATA Group Order that AnchixDPx hosted. Communication was great and I was updated on the progress of the items.
      They also updated the thread for the GO too.
      Items were shipped and packaged very well.
      I'd definitely join another GO or purchase items from them again - and recommend!

7. I joined @AnchixDPx Tatas Go and they were a great host and very nice to work with! I would definitely to business with them again in the future and thank you for hosting the GO dear!!~

8. I participated in a Tatas GO with @AnchixDPx who did an excellent job running the order and I would gladly do business with them again.

9. I also hosted a Luts GO that AnchixDPx participated in and they were a perfect participant who paid quickly and then was quick to let me know when the package arrived. :) AnchixDPx is highly recommended!

10. I bought an Iplehouse Stella head on layaway from AnchixDPx. It was an absolute pleasant transaction; communication was great, and she was super friendly and accommodating. I would be happy to buy from or sell to her! :)

11. Wonderful transaction! Bought some cass arms they are perfect!

12. I bought a Granado Charles head from AnchixDPx and communication was great, the box shipped quickly and Charles was wrapped super safe, couldn`t be happier with my purchase, thanks a bunch :)

13. AnchixDpx has bought a FL Feeple Chloe head on soom body from me. Everything went smoothly, a pleaseure to do business with! Very recommended buyer, A+++!
      Thank you! :)

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Second transaction with this lovely lady! First she bought hands from me and now I have bought hands from her. :) Granado chocolate hands for my Miro boy and they look great! So happy! I would gladly work with her again! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I purchased an iplehouse clothing set from AnchixDPx and the transaction was flawless :D I would totally do business with them in the future:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. Bought a Iplehouse Lahela skirt and top outfit from AnchixDPx. The transaction was smooth and hasslefree. It arrived fast and I'm very pleased with my purchase. She made sure I had the tracking number and everything went great. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

17. Bought a Lux body from AnchixDPx. Good communication, prompt shipment, body arrived safely! Would gladly buy from again.

18. Bought an Island Doll Crystal outfit from AnchixDPx! Everything arrived safe and sound, and I'd buy from AnchixDPx again! :)

19. Did a swap with AnchixDPix for my Carina for her Iple Jessica--I love trading with her, her dolls are always well-cared for and she is completely reliable and pleasant to deal with! I would buy, sell or trade with her anytime! <3 <3

20. I bought a modded Doll Chateau Jodie body from @AnchixDPx, it was a great transaction, they shipped promptly and the doll arrived well packed and in the condition it was described in the listing. Very happy, thank you!