1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. I bought a dyed dikadoll body, a wig and a pair of pants from AnchixDPx. Friendly communication, very well packaged, everything just as described. The shipping was super quick. I would happily do business with AnchixDPx again. Highly recommend seller.

2. Positive!
      I bought a dyed body and Ringdoll Lucifer head from AnchixDPx. Package arrived in great shape and just as the posts stated. Packing was great and communication quick and easy.
      Thank you again, they are great!!

3. :daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback :aheartbea:daisy

I purchased a head from AnchixDPX and the transaction was perfect as always :) .
      AnchixDPX shipped quickly and had excellent communication and the head was as described :thumbup.

I hope to buy from them again and highly recommend them as a seller :3nodding:.

4. (So nice to see friends, here, also recommending AnchixDPx because they also had good experiences :3nodding:)
      SUPER POSITIVE!
      I bought the Dollzone Chen head from AnchixDPx, who was very good to communicate with, and wrapped the head very securely and packed it well so that there was no damage during shipping. The head was shipped quickly and there were no problems with delivery.
      I was surprised that the head looks much less yellow in person than it did in the photos. I'm not disappointed by the color difference, though, and my camera+lighting has a way of making older dolls look yellower too.
      Thank you, AnchixDPx, for making this adorable head available.:love

5. I bought a Luts Berry Centaur from AnchixDPx. He was very understanding and willing to do a layaway when I needed to split the payment. As soon as it was paid off, he kept me updated on when he could ship him out and did so very quickly! The doll was very well packaged! AnchixDPx was very pleasant to communicate and do business with and I definitely recommend them as a seller! Thank you so much!!!

6. AnchixDPx bought a ResinSoul head from me. Fast communication, friendly buyer and I was notified once Heng arrived. Thank you so much and would do business again:).

7. i bought an angellstudio doll from anchixdpx, it arrived safely, timely and just as described, thank you!

8. AnchixDPx purchased an outfit from me and the transaction was flawless. I would recommend @AnchixDPx and hope to deal with him again. Thank you.

9. I bought a blue Resinsoul Ai from AnchixDPx. He was friendly and kept in communication throughout the transaction. The Ai was shipped very carefully, and she arrived as described and in perfect condition. Thank you for such a beautiful doll! :)

10. I bought a Loong Soul ChenXing head from AnchixDPx, and the transaction was great! He shipped the head quickly and carefully, and she arrived exactly as described. Would gladly buy from AnchixDPx again.

11. :daisy:aheartbea:daisy Positive feedback:daisy:aheartbea:daisy

I purchased a lovely body from AnchixDPx and the entire transaction was perfect and AnchixDPx was very kind and took comparison pictures for me of the body with different angell studio resin colors which was super helpful.
      The body arrived very well packaged and exactly as described and it matches my floating head, happy day!
      I highly recommend them as a seller and I would be happy to buy from AnchixDPx again :thumbup!

Thank you so much AnchixDPx :hug:

12. I purchased the Asleep Eilodon tiny merman tail and lower torso from AnchixDPx, and it was great! Everything arrived bubble-wrapped to the nines. Everything was exactly as described. Items were shipped quickly, and I think the price was quite reasonable. Thanks!

13. :chocoberry<3:cake: Positive feedback :cake:<3:chocoberry

I purchased a head from AnchixDPx and the transaction was perfect as always and the head was exactly as described and perfect.
      I highly recommend AnchixDPx as a seller as I am always happy to buy from them!

Thank you AnchixDPx:hug:!

14. I bought an Impldoll head from AnchixDPx and the transaction was perfect: very fast shipping and item as described. 100 % recommended !! Thanks a lot :-)

15. Purchased 3 SD heads from @AnchixDPx !! He gave me free shipping, eyes with the heads, and a faceplate for the one with lashes. They arrived in three days time from the other side of the country, all very securely bubblewrapped!! I'm very happy and thrilled with my purchase, and will be quick to buy from him again!!

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

16. I purchased an Angell-Studio outfit from AnchixDPx and the transaction was great. Fast shipping, great communication, well packaged and the item was as described. I would definitely buy from him again! Thanks again!

17. <3:daisy:apresent: Positive feedback <3:daisy:apresent:

I purchased some clothing from AnchixDPx and everything was perfection as always and the clothing was exactly as described :aheartbea.

Thank you so much again AnchixDPx <3:hug:

18. I purchased a Sailor Moon outfit from AnchixDPx. They packed items perfectly and shipped as promised on March 31st. The package arrived on April 5th. It's going to be a door prize at my group's next meet up.

I appreciate the communication from this seller and the wonderful thing they would be doing with funds from sale.

19. I bought a Dollzone Stramonium from AnchixDPx, everything went great. Doll was packaged really well, communication was great, and I'm really happy to have a second chance at this discontinued girl. I would definitely recommend!

20. I bought a T&D DiJun from him on a layaway plan (that my bf decided to just fully pay for me lol) and he shipped and arrived so quickly that even the tracking number got confused for a little bit! Communication was great and so polite. Would absolutely recommend and might be back in the future!