1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. I purchased a DOI head from AnchixDPx, perfect transaction. Would gladly do business with them again.

Thank you!

2. AnchixDPx ordered another custom fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! And she even sent a great pic of her doll wearing his new custom wig. ^_^

I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

3. I bought An awsome leeke wig. quick shipping, Thanks so much!

4. I bought a Dikadoll Joint Hands from him. She is a reliable and fast salesman. Thank you! : Aheartbea​

5. I was in a split with AnchixDPx and transaction went smoothly and was great! She packs extremely well.

Thanks for letting me split with you!

6. AnchixDPx bought a shirt from me earlier in the year. A very pleasant, excellent buyer!

7. AnchixDPx Bought an ooak Angelsdoll Hyang head from me.
      Excellent buyer! She was kind, paid on time and told me when the package arrived ^^

I can only recommend her, and i won't hesitate to do business with her again!

8. I sold a pair of SD boots to AnchixDPx. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thank you :D !

9. AnchixDPx bought clothes from me. She is so nice, excellent communication and so quick payment made. It was a perfect transaction I had. Thank you AnchixDPx !:)

10. AnchixDPx bought an outfit from me and everything went great. She was very friendly and made a fast payment. I would for sure sell to her again. ^_^

11. I purchased two outfits from AnchixDPx :D
      Communication was swift and friendly.
      The package was send out pretty fast and I received it in good condition.
      A perfect transaction! I highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you so much~:aheartbea

12. I purchased an Angell-Studio Outfit from AnchixDPx, communication was fast and pleasant, item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I would most defiantly do business with AnchixDPx again!

13. Sold a Leekeworld Koji to AnchiDPx and everything was splendid she paid really fast and let me know when he arrived. ^^ I'd gladly sell to her again anytime

14. I sold a wig to AnchixDPx. She was great with communication and her payment was fast. Thank you for a lovely transaction.

15. AnchixDPx purchased my Ringdoll Pan and his default outfit. She was a perfect buyer! She had a couple of questions for me, and as soon as I answered them, she sent the full payment. She was also friendly to talk to, and let me know as soon as her new doll arrived. I hope you enjoy your Pan!

16. I bought a Pharaoh Zaoll to AnchixDPx.
      Communication was excellent and AnchixDPx very patient and understanding.
      Doll arrived fast and very well protected.

As she discovered a problem with the doll, she informed me and offered to either cancel the transaction or to refund me part of the price which was very nice of her.

I am really happy about this transaction going so well and AnchixDPx is a very nice person.

Thank you again miss ! :)

17. I bought a Caracal head from AnchixDPx. She was very communicative and shipped ultra quickly. A lovely person to deal with. I'm so happy with my purchase <3 <3 Thank you! I'd do business with her again for sure! :3

18. Another great transaction with AnchixDPx, for another fun custom wig! (I always enjoy the designs she creates, which is a bonus!) AnchixDPx sent some great sketches for the wig design, and communication was very clear, with quick payment also. I'm always happy to work with her again. ^_^

19. AnchixDPx bought a set of Sphaler claws from me, and it was a flawless transaction. =^i^= She was really nice, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as they arrived. Highly recommended! :D

20. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

AnchixDPX bought a pair of eyes from me. She had great communication, payed very promptly and was pleasant to work with. Over all I rate her as an excellent buyer and would deal with her again.