1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. Sold my Iplehouse Lee to AnchixDPx. There was a lot of patience waiting for me to get a shipping quote on the doll and he was paid off immediately. I was incredibly sad to see him go but I'm happy to see he went to a loving home. A+ buyer and wholly trustworthy. Prompt with payment and reliable.

2. AnchixDPx joined my Agate split. She paid fast and excellent in communication. She let me know when the outfit from the split arrived, and is all around a very nice lady to deal with! Thank you!

3. Bought from AnchixDPx... absolutely flawless transaction. Responded to my initial email in a timely manner, sent it off nice and quick. Item was like NEW when I received it. Feel confident to buy from AnchixDPx!

4. I purchased an Angelsdoll Hyang from AnchixDPx. Her communication was great, she shipped fast and the head was packed extremely well. She even offered to refund a bit of my money since shipping didn't cost quite as much as she was expecting, which was a really nice gesture. Overall, she was a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

5. Bought a lot of wigs from AnchixDPx, and I'm just happy with this purchase! Friendly and quick communication, very fast shipping, safe package with cute gift-everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much!♥

6. I bought a Dream of Doll Too from AnchixDPx who was friendly and easy to communicate with. The DOC was shipped when promised, packaged well, and arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely buy from AnchixDPx again!

7. I bought a shirt from AnchixDPx and she was fantastic. Would purchase from again.

8. AnchixDPx purchased a Violet Fern dress from me and everything went PERFECTLY AMAZING. Great buyer!

9. Lindsey bought a Souldoll Zenith outfit from me. Communication was great, payment was fast, and it was a very easy transaction. Thanks!

10. AnchixDPx purchased a couple of SD shirts from me and the sale as a whole was wonderful, would recommend!

11. AnchixDPx commissioned me for a dreadlock wig and was great to work with! Always upbeat and nice, with great communication. She sent payment fast and let me know when the wig arrives, perfect customer! Thank you so much!

~Nina

12. Purchased Two MSD clothes from AnchixDPx. She was fast to respond and shipping was quick! I love the clothes so much! great seller, hope to do business with you again :)!

13. AnchixDPx purchased an outfit from me. It was an all around pleasant transaction, everything went perfectly smooth and she's really nice too! Thanks so much!

14. Sold a wig to AnchixDPx who was very understanding of my irregular shipping days and busy work schedule, and paid promptly. Thank you so much!

15. AnchixDPx commissioned me for a faceup and everything went very smoothly. I hope to do more for her in the future, thank you so much again! :)

16. I bought a DragonDoll ZiLong from AnchixDPx and everything went really well. She answered all my questions and provided extra pictures when requested. She was very honest with the condition of the doll. The packaging was really great, the doll was securely wrapped and in it's original box. :)

17. I bought AnchixDPx's Iplehouse Isar through the Marketplace and the transaction was super smooth. All communication was brisk and friendly and all my questions were answered. She let me make time payments, was agreeable when I asked to change the date of the last payment, shipped promptly with tracking number, included a free pair of eyes and even provided restringing advice after the doll arrived. AnchixDPx could not have been easier to deal with, and I would gladly do business with her again anytime. :)

18. Sold my Soom Mega Gem Body to AnchixDPx, and she was wonderful to work with! Everything went perfect from beginning to end...highly recommended buyer :celebrate

19. Did a tattoo sleeve commission for AnchixDPx. As always, a fantastic customer and was very helpful in the design and creation of the tattoo. Perfect transaction! Couldn't ask for better.

20. Bought a DZ Flower Fairy from me. Paid promptly and communicated well. Thanks very much