1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AnchixDPx

Jul 5, 2011

1. I bought Soom Haidi off of Anchi she was fast to offer her and gave her a very good price for all the things she had. I highly reccomend Anchi.

2. AnchixDPx bought a pair of SG shorts from me: fast payment, great communication, a perfect transaction! Thank you very much!

3. I'm a little late in writing this but AnchixDPx bought a pair of eyes from me. Very friendly and the transaction went perfectly!! Would highly recommend her! =D Thank you!!

4. AnchixDPx bought a Soom Cass dress from me. Everything went fantastic, it was a true pleasure!

5. AnchixDPx sold me her souldoll jacket. Transaction was fantastic: she was friendly in PM's and replied quickly, item was shipped really fast, and she also included a cute little gift with the package. Highly recommended seller! Thanks! :D

6. I bought a Faux Fur wig off AnchixDPx. Everything went great. I would gladly buy from again.
      Thanks!

7. AnchixDPx bought a pair of SD heels from me. Communication was quick and friendly, she paid promptly, and she let me know when the package arrived. Overall, a very smooth transaction! :aheartbea

8. Bought a Soom Vesuvia tail from AnchixDPx and they were wonderful to deal with! Super great transaction, thanks!

9. I bought an Iplehouse Bianca from AnchixDPx
      Wonderful transaction. AnchixDPx was fantastic about layaway, taking quite a relaxed approach so I could afford this wonderful girl.
      Lovely person and I'm very happy with my new girl who arrived in perfect condition :)
      Thankyou so much!

10. Lindsey purchased my Leeke Mabel head on an AOD body. She is very sweet and pleasant to communicate with. I highly recommend selling to her, she's a dream buyer. Everything went perfect and I am very happy that my girl went to this wonderful person. Mabel and I are very fortunate to meet her.

11. AnchixDPx ordered (another) custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was great at communicating the details of her custom design, and then understanding that fur wigs have some restrictions that real hair doesn't and working with me on the design to make the most of the fur. It was great to collaborate with her all throughout the building of the wig.

I'm always happy to hear from her and work on crazy wig designs! Would definitely recommend AnchixDPx as a great person to work with for complex commissions and any other transaction. Thank you again! ♥

12. AnchixDPx bought a gown from me and immediately paid. She was very sweet and flattering to my clothes. I would love business with her again!

13. I bought a wig lot from AnchixDPx. She was so nice to toss in another wig when the shipping schedule had a slight bump. Communication was great and she was wonderful to do business with! Thanks again! :aheartbea

14. I bought an outfit from AnchixDPx and it was the perfect transaction!! Fast shipping and outfit was in brand new condition. Thanks AnchixDPx for everything :)

15. I purchased a pair of Iplehouse jeans and SD13 size boots from AnchixDPx.

Communication was excellent and the items were shipped in a timely manner. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.

Thanks again. :)

16. I sold a migma dress to AnchixDPx. The transaction was super easy and pleasant and I would certainly do business with her again.

17. I purchased an sd jacket from AnchixDPx and everything well very smoothly. Shipping was super fast, I am extremely Happy and hope to do more shopping again soon with Anchi ~~ Thank you !!

18. Sold a PW Goldie to AnchixDPx and the transaction was great! She paid her layaway sooner than expected and was super nice in all communications. Thanks so much! Would definitely do business with again.

19. Just finished my second transaction with AnchixDPx and once again it was a total pleasure. Super sweet to deal with, fast shipping and items always received in perfect condition. Thanks again AnchixDPx :)

20. AnchixDPx bought a Soom Aenigma in magenta skin from us !
      She is such a lovely person and pay the doll immediatly! Communication was wonderful !
      She let us know, when the doll arrives to the new home !
      i can highly recommend her ^^

thanks a lot dear