1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Andreja

Jun 21, 2008

1. Hello, this is my feedback thread :)
      If you had any transaction with me, please post your feedback here :D
      Thanks

2. I purchased a doll from Andreja and was extremely pleased with the transaction. The doll was shipped quickly and packaged well, and came in the exact condition Andreja described her in. The transaction was simple and painless.

I would recommend her, definitely! :)

3. She bought a Pukipuki dress from Custom Lovers.

Nice transaction, hightly recommended!! :)

4. Andreja bought a Puki Puki from me recently. She was very fast with payment and let me know when the package arrived. It was a very good transaction :)

5. I bought Mio made jeans from Andreja recently. Communication was super fast and friendly. The pants arrived very quickly too! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Andreja again. Perfect transaction. Thank you!

6. Andreja commissioned some puki dresses from me, she was very sweet and communicative XD

7. Andreja purchased an Unoa Lusis from me. She was wonderful to deal with, the transaction was a pleasure.

8. Just got a faceup done by Andreja and it turned out great. She replied quickly and answered all my questions and was able to get the head back after less than 24hrs (only because I live in Melbourne too :sweat)
      She even listened to what my bf wanted for the faceup and worked around it, would def get a faceup done by her again
      thanks again Andreja :)

9. Andreja participated in my third Glass Eyes group order and she was awesome to deal with! Quick payments and an awesome sense of communication - the transaction was a smooth and easy one. I recommend her and would love to do business with her again in the future.

:clover Thank you for joining one of my group orders!! :) I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one!! :clover

10. Bought a couple of pukipuki faceplates from Andreja. She shipped them fast and well protected. It was really nice dealing with her.

Thanks a lot!

11. Andreja bought a puki faceplate from me. She paid quickly and was pleasant to deal with, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks!

12. Andreja did faceup for both of my girls & she did a really great job!
      Definitely will recommend her!
      Thanks dear~ <3

13. Andreja did gorgeous face ups on my Unoa faceplates. I am so pleased with the transaction. Great communication and very nice. I hope to do business with her again. Thank you! :D

14. Andreja participated in my Leekeworld May GO and everything went smoothly! Thank you very much!

15. I commissioned Andreja for a faceup. Her communication is excellent, she shipped the head back promptly and very well-packed, and I'm very happy with everything. Thanks again!

16. I commissioned Andreja a faceup for my School C and she did a wonderful job. She gave me a lot of pictures and was very friendly. Thank you very much! The head is really lovely.

17. I ordered a face up from Andreja and I have to say she was wonderful to work with! The communication was great, she consulted with me about various aspects when it came to it and I'll definitely be sending her more heads in the future~ Thank you so much hun <3

18. I commissioned Andreja for a faceup on my Soom Topaz. She does lovely work, her communication is excellent and she is a pleasure to work with. My head was sent back securely packed and was sent quickly. Will not hestitate to commission her again the next time I get a new doll.

19. Andreja painted two of my unoa faceplates, and I am happy to say that she did a FANTASTIC job- she is the best customizer I have had the pleasure to do business with. Not only did she respond fast and paint the plates in a timely manner, but she did a ~~gorgeous~~ job, and was very helpful in making little adjustments to my taste. She is so sweet and SO talented, I will be recommending her to everyone! Thank you Andreja!

20. Andreja completed a faceup on my Lusis mod and I can't comment highly enough of her work! She did a fabulous job, was friendly & helpful and really fast! Two more ladies have made their way to her studio & I can't wait to see what magic she works on them :o) Thanks again Andreja...customer for life!