1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angehugo

Nov 21, 2009

1. Please let me feetbacks after transactions
      :fangirl:

2. angehugo purchased a Lati Lea from me and it was a flawless transaction, great buyer!

3. We traded our dolls and all went fine!:fangirl:
      Many thanks again!

4. angehugo purchased a LATI yellow from me. She paid promptly and was very nice to communicate. Sweet and always very friendly. I highly commend her a s buyer~ Thank you so much ^ ^

5. Angehugo purchased a lati Flower garden coco and flower garden Lumi from me, transaction went well, fast payment and great communication!! thank you!!

6. I purchased a Puki Pukisha from angehugo and I couldnt have asked for a better trasaction!

Angehugo was super friendly and quick to reply to pm's and the delivery of my new wee puki was uber fast !

Thanks soooo much :)

7. I sold some clothes puki clothes to angehugo IN France!! Well they arrived and angehugo was very patient and understanding! While overseas mail is a scary thing for buyer and seller Angehugo was very pleasant throughout, she even told me when her friend recieved my package as well. Wonderful! Thanks

8. I had a terrific transaction with angehugo. I purchased lati yellow from her. she shipped very fast and was wonderful during the whole process. She's a dear to do business with and I highly recommend her. <3 Thanks again.:)

9. I have bought a little Lina form angehugo.
      She had a smooth transaction , very friendly communication and fast shipping.
      Thank you so much!! :)

10. I purchased a FairyLand Pukifee Poppy Zoe doll from Angehugo, and all was perfect! Many Thanks !

11. Sorry wrong thread ! Please disregard previous post

12. I purchased a Pukifee Icis from Angehugo, and all was perfect !! Thanks again!

13. i traded my unicorn Cookie with a beautiful Miel Vampire from Angehugo and she was so sweet and made a super fast shipping ... i couldn't make a better trade!!! THANKS

14. angehugo adopted Belle from me. She was the perfect buyer I could not have asked for a smoother transaction. She paid so quickly and was great communication. Thanks so much!

15. I sold a pukifee to Angehugo. She was wonderful with the communication and paid promptly. She let me know when her package arrived, too. Thanks for a seamless transaction!

debbie

16. Angehugo buyed Lati yellow byurl basic from me. She made the payment the same evening and went perfect^^
      Great Buyer^^

17. I bought a cute Lati doll from Angehugo and she was packaged perfectly and shipped quickly. Thank you!!

18. I purchased a Lati Doll Miel from Angehugo and it was a great transaction.
      Communication was great and the shipping of my doll was perfect.
      Thank you.
      Heather (twin)

19. angehugo sold me a gorgeous custom Lati Flower Garden Miel on a short layaway. Communication was good and she sent the doll out promptly and packed very well. Thank you :)

20. I bought anges Lati Lumi tan - great transaction - super fast shipping!
      thank you so much dear :3