1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Angel-13

Apr 26, 2008

1. Could not find a thread for this person so I made one. I sold her a kimono. she paid fast and was wonderful to keep me up to date on things. She let me know when the item arrived. I would sale to her again in a heart beat:aheartbea

much thanks

2. She was a great buyer! She bought a cancan silver flip wig from me. Was quick with replies and was quick to pay. She promptly sent me a pm letting me know the wig had arrived. Angel-13 was really polite and just great to deal with!

Thanks!

3. She bought DBDOLL girl from me.Prompt payment and easy to communicate with. Great buyer. Thank you!

4. Angel-13 bought a selection of clothing from me and the transaction was fast and wonderful, thanks~! :3

5. I sold a pair of Anotherspace pants to Angel-13. It was a great transaction. She was friendly, prompt with her payment and let me know when the pants arrived. I would definitely do business with her again in the future. Thank you! :)

6. Angel-13 bought some items from me and it was a great experience-great buyer, fantastic communication and all around tons of fun:)

7. Sold some outfits to Angel-13 who was a great with communication and paid fast. An excellent buyer. Highy recommended. Thank you.

8. Sold a black fer coat to Angel-13. She was prompt, communicative and a real pleasure to deal with. Would do so again without a doubt, highly recommended.