1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Angel Kat

Nov 10, 2006

1. as the title says, please leave feedback for my garments here. If you have any questions about my designs or comissions please PM me.
      Thanks!

~Angel Kat
      {Heather}

2. Yay! First feed back!

But the outfit I got from her is awesome and very well made! (I don't see it falling apart anytime soon even with my hard play.) She's super sweet and I can't wait to get more from her. >^^<

3. Buying from Angel Kat was an extremely pleasant experience. Her clothing is extremely well-made and I would recommend anyone to buy from her. :)

4. traded with AngelKat, a fur wig for some wonderful little keys. communication was slow, but always there! great transaction. ^_^

5. I commissioned AngelKat to make an outfit based on DollHeart's "White Fer" and I'm blown away by her attention to detail and accuracy. I'm very happy with how elegant the dress was, and she's also very patient and pleasant to deal with. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much for everything. :daisy:

6. I bought some really tiny playing cards from, Angel Kat. She was communicative and generally friendly. I had a breeze dealing with her.

7. Angel kat is a very good buyer, she's make payment very fast and great comunication.
      A+++ 100&#37; recomended

8. This still holds true. My second transaction with Angel Kat went great!

9. I did a trade with Angel Kat and it went beautifully :D

She sent me some extras as well :D

It was absolutly wonderful ^_________^ <3

10. comissioned her to make a stab vest very nice work and it's love, recommend her to anyone!

11. I commissioned Angel Kat for a gi for my DOC-- beautiful work and detail, I'm very happy with the result! Very pleasant to work with, and I hope to commission another outfit with her again someday. Thanks so much! ^_^

12. I sold a Luts kitty hoodie to Angel Kat. She paid super quick and kept up excellent communication. A fabulous buyer! <3

13. I just completed a shoe trade with Angel Kat. It was a very pleasant transaction with excellent communication!

14. I also completed a successful shoe trade with Angel Kat! Excellent communication and the shoes were lovely. Thanks!

15. Angel kat bought a wig from me.
      The transaction went very well.
      Great buyer.
      Thanks!

16. I bought a Domuya Flexi-body from AngelKat. The transaction was great and the body was well wrapped and appears exactly how she said it was. ^_^ I definately wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. <3

17. Angel Kat did a group order for Unoa Headbacks and she rocked! Super nice person and great communication! Thank you so much!!

18. Angel Kat set up a group order for Unoa Headbacks and was wonderful. She sent us PM's throughout the whole process and had great communication. I would definately recommend her.

19. Participated in the Unoa head back order Angel Kat organized. Great communication throughout the whole thing, and I would highly recommend her. :)

20. Purchased a copy of the BJD Orbyrarium from me; fantastic buyer, great communication! Thank you very much!
      -Starherd