1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Angelbrand

Jun 5, 2012

1. Angelbrand purchased an outfit from me and it was a great transaction, she let me know it arrived safely I would certainly do business with her again anytime. : )
    2. Angelbrand bought a doll from me, paid promptly, and was a pleasure to deal with. Would happily do business again.

3. Angelbrand adopted my iMda Sleepy Babette. Truly a pleasure to work with! FRIENDLY communication :fangirl::fangirl: FAST pay :thumbup and she let me know as soon as Babette arrived! I couldn't ask for a better transaction! :celebrate :dance :cheer

Thanks SO Much, C! :daisy

4. Angelbrand purchased a Soom Neo-Angel Region Default Colette from me, and it was a great transaction. The communication was timely, and friendly... she paid quickly and also let me know when the doll arrived safely. I would happily work with her again, anytime. :aheartbea

5. Angelbrand purchased a Iplehouse BID Serca from me. Communication was good, she paid promptly and it was a good transaction. She promptly let me know when Serca arrived. I'd be happy to sell to her again.

6. AngelBrand bought a LTF from and me and was a prefect buyer! Her communications were friendly and payment was prompt. I am very happy to have met angelbrand and highly recommend her!! thanks so much!
    7. Angelbrand bought a LTF body from me. Paid quickly and let me know when she got there! ^_^ Thank you so much! Would definitely do business with her again! :D
    8. Angelbrand purchased a Littlefee Ante from me. She paid quickly, we had great communication and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you so much for a great transaction!!
    9. angelbrand bought a DT Yeondu from me. Payment was so speed and she notified me as soon as she received the doll. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her highly. Thanks agaon for a perfect transaction.