1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. I bought a pair of Soom Clozel legs from angeline425. She was very fast with responses, and was very tolerant when the paypal fee calculator told me the wrong payment amount to send her and I had to resend it. I would definitely buy from her again!

2. angeline sold me her soom clozel fantasy head, with a stunning faceup. she also sent me a copy of the CoA, so that I could be on the safe side :-3
      everything has been perfect: communication, fast shipment and super safe bubblewrapping around the head.
      I couldn't be any happier, and I highly recommend her as a seller.
      thank you so much for this amazing transaction!

3. I have purchased a Soom Gluino from angeline425 and she was wonderful to do business with! Thank you for a patience duting my problems with a payment. She shipped promptly and the doll is perfect! I would definately do business with again!​

4. I purchased a cute Dollzone Guoguo from angeline425. Everything went super with our transaction, she was very sweet and helpful. She posted the doll shortly after my payment and the shipping was superfast too.
      Thank you very much! :)

5. Just received a soom migma head from her. She arrived much sooner than I thought. Very good transaction.

6. I bought a beautiful TLG outfit from Angeline and I am incredibly happy with the transaction and the quality
      of the set :) Angeline was wonderful to do business with and was incredibly professional. I hope to do business
      with them again and I highly recommend their service! Thanks Angeline!

7. I bought a Soom Roxen from angeline425. Transaction went smoothly, and when the package was sent back to her the first time, she sent it out again, and Roxen arrived safely. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

8. Angeline425 was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Angeline425 was a great person to deal with. She pays quick and was very patient with me. She let me know when she got the doll
      it has been a great pleasure meeting her. Highly recommended. Thank you, ~Gus

10. I bought a spiritdoll elegance body from angeline. She's very kind to deal with! She was very patient with me (I answered slowly ^^') and the whole transaction was perfect. I would definitively buy from her again.

11. Angeline bought my Soom Sammi was very patient with me while we waited for slooooow shipping from Canada Post. She paid very quickly and kept open communication with me. It was a great transaction and I'd have no problem dealing with Angeline again!! ^_^

12. Purchased an outfit set from Angeline and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! I got my item super fast and the outfit was so high quality!
      I highly recommend Angeline425 as both seller and buyer. It's been a pleasant transactions.
      Thank you very much again! Hope to do business with you again ;D
      Kay

13. I commissioned an outfit from Angeline and then entire transaction went great. The clothes arrived quickly and they are perfect. I will definitely be buying from Angeline again. Thanks so much!

14. I've bought Soom ID Dover from angeline425!
      She was very nice, layaway plan was great and she sent the doll very quickly!
      Like to deal with her ^^

15. I bought a set of soom feny fox parts from angeline425. She was very nice to me during the whole transaction. She shipped fast and gave me a copy of CoA. Everything was wrapped nicely and in a cute box I would happily work with her again :) thankyou!! :cake:

16. Purchased a Dollzone body from her after she responded to my marketplace thread. I am so so happy with the body and she shipped it quickly and even marked it down. I would definitely buy from her again!

17. Bought a Dollzone Beetta from her after she replied to my thread. She was kind and patient with me. She informed me when there was a small hiccup with the doll and she fixed it promptly. Would buy from her again.

18. Sold a Volks fullset doll to angeline425, and everything went smoothly from start to finish -- excellent communication, she paid when she said she would, and she let me know very promptly when the doll arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

19. I commissioned a Tous Les Garcons outfit for my Hound from Angeline and she was really nice to deal with and the clothes are just superb, I'm really happy with my purchase! I highly recommend working with her as the clothes are such high quality and very detailed, and she is very nice. Thank you! :)

20. I ordered the Tous les garcons Vol-64 set and I am so glad I finally got the chance to buy a a set from Angeline, because it is absolutely beautiful and fits the boy I bought it for perfectly. Everything from the communication to the packaging to the craftsmanship and materials have made me a very happy customer and I will not hesitate to order again when I can. Thanks so much! :D