1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. I got a Dollzone b45-009 boy body from Angeline425.
      She is a pleasure to deal with, very professional and kind. Thank you very much Angeline!

2. I purchased a Unoa Lusis Akubi faceplate and headback from angeline425. The communication was incredibly prompt, polite, and helpful. The doll arrived very quickly and was packaged with the upmost care. I recommend angeline425 as a seller with the highest regards, and I would buy again from her without a second thought!
      Thank you for this lovely head and transaction!!!! :aheartbea

3. I ordered a TLG outfit Vol-67 from Angeline. Communication was very nice and perfect. Outfit came in wrong size first, but Angeline sent a replacement outfit instantly. Outfit is amazingly well sewn with high quality fabric. I am so happy to own it and I will definetly order again from her.

4. I ordered sets of apparels from Angeline's shop. They were the products of high quality craftsmanship, meticulously tailored and of excellent material. Honest to the photos, I'd recommend her shop even to those with the highest expectation.

5. Angeline sold me a set of Soom fantasy parts. Everything arrived quickly, and she was very friendly and fun to work with. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Angeline!

6. Ordered another beautiful set from TLG shop via Angeline and as always I'm completely satisfied with my order and the transaction! <3
      I'm looking forward to the next release and thank you again Angeline for your hard work!~

7. I sold my doll to Angeline
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Positive Feedback for Angeline!

Purchased a head from Angeline. Transaction was very smooth and stress - free. The package arrived safe and sound. Angeline strove to package the item in a double - box fashion with proper packing materials to secure everything. Item was shipped promptly, tracking and insurance were included.

I highly recommend!

9. I sold a SOOM head to Angeline, she paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived. Great communication, very friendly and fast. I highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you:)

10. Thank you so much! For girl Volks (head Michaele) dream! I'm glad to buy it from you! You're a very good salesman. I was happy to talk to you! *_*

11. Angeline responded to a WTB I had up for a Roderich head. She was super kind to talk to, easy to work with and shipped the doll super fast! He was packed very very well too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!! Thank you!! <3

12. Angeline responded to a wanted thread I had up for a Ringdoll Raymond Style B fullset (since the company doesn't make them anymore) We worked out a payment schedule, and once the layaway was done she was super fast with shipping. She's been super polite this entire time and a joy to work with. The doll arrived in great condition, there were just a few patches of his face-up that had rubbed off, but that's no biggie! She's awesome to work with, and I highly recommend her!

13. I bought her bronze skin Soom York on layaway and I'm very happy with this transaction. Everything went smooth, the communication was excellent and very friendly and she shipped the boy safely wrapped and lightning fast after my last payment. He only took 5 days to arrive at my place and I couldn't be happier with the whole business we had. Thank you so much once again! :love

14. I bought a Dollzone Yuu from angeline425. They responded to my wanted thread and we exchanged messages. They always replied quickly and even made an accommodation for how he was shipped. I was given constant updates, when they received my payment and when he was shipped out. He arrived packaged so nice and securely and super fast as well! I also discovered Angeline had included some extras, and that was really sweet and very appreciated!! Thank you so much for such a smooth transaction! I'm so happy to have him home!:aheartbea

15. I purchased a doll from angeline425. Everything was perfect - very fast shipping, fine packaging, perfect communication.
      angeline425 is a perfect seller and very friendly. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased some Soom eyes from Angeline425.
      Excellent communication throughout and extremely well packed.
      A beautifully smooth transaction - thank you.
      Excellent seller.

17. I purchased a Soom Mylo from Angeline425. She came in perfect condition and well packed!
      I would certainly purchase from her again.

Thank you!

18. I bought her tan skin LLT Ahaz. Everything went smooth, the communication was excellent and very friendly and shipping was super fast. He only took a few days to arrive at my place and I couldn't be happier with everything. This was one of my grail dolls and I'm so happy to have him home now. Thank you so much once again! :love

19. angeline425 sold me a Dollzone B60-004 body in NS and the transaction was awesome ^^ The doll was very well packed, arrived fast and safely! All PMs were promptly answered and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with angeline425 again!

20. Angeline bought a Soom R Hyperon head from me. Communication was great and she paid straightaway in accordance to what my sales thread had stated. She also informed me when he arrived to her, which was great. I would be happy to sell to or buy from her again. Thank you for your purchase! :)