1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. I purchased a body from Angeline425! It came very quickly and was well wrapped. thank you so much! <3

2. Angeline was wonderful to sell her Ludwig doll I considered a grail! Thank you for the great communication & helping me get him so quickly! Packaging to ship was better then some doll companies!!

3. I bought a Ringdoll Boyce Werewolf Head, from Angeline425.
      She was super polite and kind to chat to, I did a rather long layaway and there was never any problems!
      Would buy from her again!

4. I ordered a Tous les garçons outfit from angeline425. She was a pleasure to deal with and the set is absolutely beautiful! great attention to detail, outstanding quality. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. :)

5. Angeline425 replied to my WTB thread for a Dollzone Lankui. She was very accommodating a super nice to deal with! The package was sent very fast and everything arrived in the described condition. I would highly recommend doing business with angeline425!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

6. angeline425 sold me a Nabarro Yakumo full doll on Spirit doll body and it was a pleasant transaction! I've paid in a three times layaway and everything went well! The box go completely damaged on the travel to my house, due to my country's poor care to packages, but thanks to the great packing angeline made, the doll arrived safely and in one piece! Nothing got damaged or broken! I'm very very happy with this deal and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with angeline425 again!

7. Positive Feedback! angeline425 has been an awesome seller to work with! She found my WTB thread for an Oasisdoll Jessie and sent me pictures of her doll. She answered all my questions and was very friendly. She let me do a two month layaway and responded quickly when I asked for confirmation of receipt of payment. My girl was shipped and arrived quickly, and she was very well packaged! I would definitely recommend angeline425 as a seller. Thank you so much for helping me get my grail! <3

8. I purchased a Nabarro's Boy Sumner on a Dollstown body from Angeline. She is a wonderful seller! She was willing to work with me on layaway for a grail doll of mine. <3 She wrapped him very well, but he came slightly damaged. Angeline refunded me a portion of his cost to buy him a new part. I would buy something from her in a heartbeat. Wonderful seller!!

9. Excellent transaction with Angeline425 who responded to my wtb for a DC Xaviera. Shipping was quick and communication was great as always. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

10. I purchased a Spiritdoll Snowdrop from Angeline425. Her communication was excellent and she was very understanding. She shipped quickly, and the doll was packed very well! Thank you for helping me get one of my dream dolls!:D

11. I ordered an absolutely stunning SD Tous les garçons outfit from Angeline. She was a lovely seller to deal with; friendly communication and my outfit was shipped quickly and was well-packed. I'm very pleased with my purchase and hope to order from Angeline again in the future :chocoberry

12. Angeline sold me an ANS Isabella head. Communication from Angeline is always friendly and prompt, and she shipped out my item quickly. She's a very nice person to do business with and I am sure I will be buying from her again!! :kitty1

13. Angeline sold me A Dollzone body. After payment, she shipped it quickly, had great replies during and I would have no hesitation to deal with her in the future!

14. I purchased a Dollzone Dawn from Angeline425. She responded promptly to my emails. Shipping was quicker than I expected from China. The doll was well packaged and just as described. I would definitely have a future transaction with her.

15. I bought a Dollzone Snow from Angeline425 and could not be happier. She replied super fast and was super helpful. She shipped fast as well too. Not to mention she included two pairs of eyes and a wig. 10/10 would recommend. :lol:

16. Angeline was absolutely wonderful to purchase from! I bought a spiritdoll elegance body from her and she kindly allowed me to do layaway for it.
      She also packs dolls incredibly well, I was really impressed! She also sent me some magic erasers which I actually really needed ;v;
      She's a wonderful seller and I would absolutely buy from her again!

17. I bought a DH Fer from Angeline and she was wonderful. Exellent communication, really fast shipping and perfect packaging.
      She's definetely a trustworthy seller.

18. I bought a DollZone Seventeen from Angeline425. She keeps up communication well and the doll arrived quickly and safely. Would be happy to deal with her again :D

19. Angeline425 purchased SOOM Photon Reaper head + hands from me and it was a great deal, I'd be happy to deal with her again anytime. :3nodding:

20. Yeah I got a dollzone Mirai from Angeline and she was ever more pretty then in the photo I'm so happy, and she sent an outfit with her as well wonderful surprise : D she is awesome, shipping was fast and great communication, I would defiantly buy from her again : D