1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. Angeline435 purchased my soom ior/thera goss free choice event girl and was really ideal to work with! they paid promptly and were very patient while I worked out a few issues. They kept great communication and let me know as soon as the package got there. Would definitely work with them again!

2. Angeline425 bought four Soom dolls from me. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she was kind enough to let me know that they arrived safely. Thanks so much again!

3. @angeline425 bought my Soom Hyperon (scarred). She was so fast and polite that I decided to gift her by free EMS shipping^^
      Absolutely great buyer, highly recommended!

4. Angeline bought a soom maple from me. I don't often ship international, but I would definitely do it for her! She has great communication, quick payment, and let me know when the doll arrived safe. Perfect buyer. Thank you darling <3 Enjoy her!

5. Angeline425 contacted me because of my wtb for a Soom Benmore.
      The communication throughout the entire transaction was wonderful. She was kind enough to offer me a layaway for this boy. She also made extra pictures on my request. After I made my last payment the doll was shipped out incredibly fast and arrived at lightning speed. He was send unstrung, but all the pieces were packed up very very good. Probably one of the best packing jobs in my history of buying dolls. Everything was exactly as described. I would most definitively do business with her again if I had the change!
      Thanks again!!

6. Angelina425 responded to my wtb LLT neil head I posted here (I thinkk the post was just up for a few days so I could not believe my eyes when I got such a fast offer). The communication was wonderfull and she shipped so fast. I think it was saturday 14th of july we talked and today monday 23th of july the head was delivered. The head was also very well packed and arrived in perfect conditions.
      So happy and thankfull she wanted to sell me the head, will absolutly do business with her again :)

7. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      angeline425 was kind enough to sell me her Dollzone Pag. I found her communication fast and excellent. She was completely professional and understanding. I recommend her as a seller who provides resonable shipping prices.
      Will happily buy from again

8. angeline425 contacted me, offering to sell me a AngellStudio Huaxi head I have been looking for.
      Contact was excellent and friendly. Pictures where provided, and questions where answered. Shipped quickly.
      An overall pleasant transaction!
      Thank you! :D

9. I sold a Soom Serin Head to angeline425. Her communication was polite and friendly. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the head had arrived safely. Would highly recommend. Thank you for such an easy transaction.

10. I purchased a tan Lati Yellow doll from angeline425 and I was THRILLED with the transaction! The doll was wrapped carefully, had all of the parts (hands, extra elastic, papers), and she was even better in person than I expected. angeline425 is a wonderful seller and I would gladly work with her again.

11. Positive feedback!

I purchased an outfit from Angeline’s handmade clothing line, Tous Les Garçons. It is beautifully tailored and arrived to me in good time. Angeline kindly included an extra headpiece as a gift, due to a slight delay in productiom. Altogether phenomenal work and a gracious seller, very appreciated. I’d be more than happy to order from Angeline again~

12. Angeline425 bought Soom Koori head from me.
      It was exellent transaction) Good communication and quick payment. Also she wrote me, that head is received.
      Thank you and best regards! :)

13. POSITIVE
      I bought a Yo-Tenshi Hinata in layaway from Angeline425. We had great communication and no issues at all. :)

14. :daisyGreat buyer!:daisy
      Fast payment, great communication :) Enjoy the doll :) !
      Thankyou Angeline425 :)

15. Positive~
      I purchased my Doll-Zone Dragon boy from @angeline425 and I could not be happier! Thank you!

16. I bought a head from her. She was really fast to reply messages and to send. communication was great. She is so gentle ^^. The head came well packed too! Thank you very much!

17. Angeline425 answered to my WTB Spiritdoll proud body. Transaction was great, she answered all my questions and accepted short layaway. Very fast shipping. Body came in perfect condition. She is very good person to deal with!
      Thank you!

18. I bought a pair of SOOM hooves from Angeline425. They shipped quickly and communication was great.

19. Positive feedback !

Angeline425 contacted me because of my wtb for a Ringdoll 04 body !
      The transaction was reaaally great !!!
      She answered all my questions and accepted short layaway too !

Thank you again ! :whee:

20. I bought a tiny doll from angeline 425, good communication, shipped fast thanks