1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. Angeline425 purchased a Reisner head from me last week, sent payment straight away and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction. I hpe you enjoy him!

2. Angeline and I did a trade for dolls recently and she was wonderful to deal with. Shipping was prompt and the doll itself was very lovingly packaged ^^

Her communication was always so polite and succinct I'd very gladly deal with her again <3

Thank you so much Angeline!

3. I purchased a FCS Volks WS F15 head from angeline425.
      She is wonderful, great communication and prompt shipping.
      Thank you...

4. I bought a doll from Angeline425. She is a kind person, and the transaction was perfect.
      I really recommend her because she is a great seller!

Thank you so much :aheartbea

5. I just adopted the most darling little Dollstown Ganga from Angeline and I'm completely thrilled!! Not only was Angeline delightful to work with, my new little Ganga is absolutely perfect. Angeline packaged Ganga very carefully and she made the long trip to Arizona without any problems at all.

Angeline has to be one of the nicest people I've ever met and I hope to have the opportunity to work with her again.:)

Thank you so much Angeline!!

6. Oh my goodness! I just got my Ani, he was wonderfully packaged and got here super quick!!! Angeline is so sweet and attentive as a seller. Thank you so much!

7. She has been wonderful to deal and transact with. She ships out when she said she would and confirmed my payment when I paid her. I would gladly do business with her again and with total peace of mind too. Thank you so much.

8. Traded heads with angeline425 and it was just a pleasant and quick transaction overall :) She was quick to reply to PMs and even offered to ship my head out via EMS when I only had to ship via first class :aheartbea

9. I bought a minimee Cloud head from angeline425!
      Wonderful to deal with! and fast shipping!!
      Thank you!!

OmiCat

10. I just received my lovely Seola from Angeline. :) She's been a lovely person to deal with, fast shipping, great communication and my Seola came carefully packaged. I definately recommend her. ^^

11. I just purchased a Bianka body from Angeline425. She answered my questions promptly. She shipped the body the next day after receiving payment. The doll was exactly as pictured and advertised. I will definitely purchase from her in the future.

12. Angeline and I traded dolls and I am one of the happiest doll owners on the planet right now! Thank you, Angeline!

Angeline is a WONDERFUL person to deal with on every level! She's trustworthy and incredibly friendly! You can buy or sell with complete confidence! :aheartbea

13. Bought a Dollzone Shengxi from her, she let me do layaway and shipped super fast! She is a great seller, doll arrived very well packaged and safe. thank you <3

14. I've bought a DOD Delphine, and everything went great!
      Very good communication, very fast shipping (she's so sweet!)
      Thank you very much for all!

15. I purchased my wonderful KURUMI head from Angeline425. I just cannot recommend her enough! She is a fantastic person to deal with. Perfect Seller. She has been thoroughly patient with me and has reassured me so many times during shipping. ^^ There was a slight delay because of the Chinese Spring Festival. She made sure that she contacted the Local EMS company to ask about whats happening with the packages. ^^

She is one of the best sellers ever. Thank you SOO much for helping me get my dream girl. She is just splendid! I'm 100% pleased with this transaction. :)

Thank you SOOO much!! A+++ Seller!! ^^ Highly recommended.

16. I bought a hound clothes set from Angeline. She replied fast to messages and made alot of effort to get it shipped out properly. Very friendly to deal with and a very reliable seller =)

Thanks Angeline!

17. I bought a lati vampire miel from angeline and she shipped him so fast and packaged well! He arrived in great time!!! Thank you SOOOO much! What a great transaction!

18. I trade my Michele for angeline425's Muruku head,
      angeline425 is such a nice person to deal with!
      The shippment is super fast!
      Thank you~angeline425~^_^

19. I just purchased a luna from her and she handled very well and the doll came quickly and in prestine condition. I was very pleased. :)

20. bought a custom topaz from angel who allow me a lovely layaway with her, she's lovely and i can't wait to see her home complete and finish, she sent it to where i wish it go to get custom, wonderful seller would buy from again for sure!