1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angeline425

Mar 10, 2007

1. Angeline was my bridge to contact an artist to redo the make-up of one of my boys. She kindly without nothing to win offered me her help to came back to me my Shinke. It's the most awesome person i've ever meet.She has been so patient..so kind ...so good friend ..so marvellous person ^^ during all the long loooong wait. At my side always.. suffering like me or it even more for not seeing the end to the wait !! I only have words of eternal grattitude for her !! And for that and for more reasons i think she has became an important person for me !! I recommend her fervently >< !!

Thank you so much sweetie !! my heart with you always !!

2. I've bought a DZ BB Leo from Angeline and he arrived today. He came very well packed and she sent him super quickly!
      Great communication with this seller :)

I recommend her. Thanks a lot Angeline ^^

3. Sold a Volks Pearl to Angeline . Fast payment ,very friendly and nice person to deal with! I have high praises for her :thumbup

4. I bought a delphine from DOD ~
      She is lovely! =3 thanks for all darling!

I recommend her too

5. I purchased a Woosoo head from angeline425. She's such a sweetie, everything went marvelously :) I love my new boy!!

6. I purchased a doll from angeline425.
      Good communication! Fast shipping! Smooth transaction.
      Highly recommended!

7. Angeline purchased a doll head from me. Communication was excellent ,very fast payment, and she also let me know when the item arrived!
      She's one of the best buyers I've met in DoA. I would be more than happy to deal with her again !
      Thanks a lot ! and what a prefect transaction !
      MILK

8. Angeline is so nice to deal with! This was the second time I traded dolls with her and I look forward to dealing with her again! Thanks Angeline! (Oh sorry this feedback is late! I thought I already wrote it haha)

9. I adopted Angeline's LatiYellow Vampire Lea. The doll arrived in excellent condition and fast as lightning (4 business-days from China to Germany).
      Angeline is so friendly and communication was great. It was a pleasure to deal with her. :)

10. i sold a lati yellow lea to lilth. she was very nice to communicate. she paid faster then what she promised. i'm very happy that lea has found a good home. it's really a pleasant transaction with her. thank you^ ^

11. Angeline bought a Volks Maki from me, she paid quickly and is very friendly and nice to communicate with. Thanks again for giving my boy a new home! :)

12. I bought the VOL-4 outfit from her Tous Le Garcons shop and I have to say the quality is absolutely sensational. The communication was wonderful and polite, shipping was very fast and packaging was beautiful. I couldn't be more happier and will definately be buying more from her in the future

13. i purchased a doll head from Angeline, she shipped promptly upon my payment, i have also ordered some clothing from her, awaiting it's arrival. a recommended seller.

14. I ordered some clothes from Angeline's Tous Le Garcons shop. I really enjoyed working with her--she was friendly and polite, and prompt with answering my PMs. And, I'm very impressed with the quality of the clothing--they look great! I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

15. I bought a Zuzu Delf Lio The Pirate from Angeline. Communication was wonderful, she replied quickly and was always friendly and polite. Though there was a small issue with packaging and shipping estimate, the package was shipped on the day she said it would and arrived fast and safely. Thank you so much! :ahearthea

16. I bought angeline's euclase parts. Awesome comunication and fast s
      hipping. An awesome seller I would do business with again!

17. I sold my SD Megu head to her. Awesome transaction. She is an excelent buyer, very kind, fast payment and wonderful communication. A total pleasure doing business with her!! :D

18. Another flawless/wonderful transaction with angeline425. The doll arrived very quickly, perfectly packed and in mint condition. It's always a real treat to deal with you! Thank you so much! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

19. i mentioned in my previous post here that i had ordered some clothing from angeline...... well, i have received it, and all i can say..... is that it is fabulous, well made, stunning..... and i received it faster than i had anticipated..... don't hesitate to order yourself a gorgeous outfit from angeline.... you will not be disappointed.....:)

20. I've just bought 2 Lati yellow from Angeline and all was perfect with a fast shipping and a really nice communication. Angeline is a perfect seller :D I recommend her to everyone !!