1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Angelwolf23

Oct 26, 2007

1. This is for any feedback on transactions with me. I know I haven't done a whole lot of purchases on here, yet.

2. Sold an AOD body to Angelwolf23 by layaway. She made all payments when she said she would and was very nice to deal with. Thank you!:aheartbea

Gail

3. Angelwolf23 comissioned me for a faceup. Great and friendly to work with! Would take another comission gladly any time!

4. Angelwolf bought several items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer! Thanks so much!!

5. Sold my doll to Angelwolf23
      paid quick and all communication was great !
      FANTASTIC BUYER!!!!!!
      highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!
      thanks, Angelwolf23!

6. Angelwolf23 bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from me. Her communication was great and quick payment! I would recommend her to others as well as selling things to her again. It was a spledid transaction. ^_^

7. Angelwolf bought several LTF items from our last update. Another perfect transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!!

8. Angelwolf23 bought a pair of urethane eyes from me. Very friendly and great communication. I'd happily do business with again!

9. Angelwolf23 bought a MNF Woosoo off of me and the transaction went very smoothly. Totally recommending her to anyone and everyone!

10. AngelWolf23 just bought a pair of ED 12 mm eyes from me. She was a complete pleasure to deal with it and sent payment super fast. She was always friendly and responsive in her PMs and I would happily engage in future transactions with her. :pcake

11. Angelwolf bought a pair of SD cargos from us. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

12. Angelwolf23 was part of my group order with EP November 2009.

She paid super fast for her order was patient with the long wait to receive the order and then paid for shipping between us fast. She was a great participant and I would happily have her in a future group order! :chocoheart

13. Positive!!! Angelwolf23 joined my Fairyland Split and was just a perfect split member. The PMs were always very prompt and friendly. The payments were always immediate. I really couldn't ask for anything more! I would certainly work with her again in the future. :aheartbea

14. AngelWolf23 bought a SDF wintery 09 head on layaway from me. She paid very quickly and the communication was great. Definitely a good person to deal with :)

15. Angelwolf bought 3 shirts this time around. Thanks you for being such a wonderful repeat A++++++ buyer. The BEST!!

16. Angelwolf23 bought a YoSD from me on layaway. She paid promptly and even finished early! Very nice gal, wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again, she's a great buyer!

17. Angelwolf23 bought a pair of eyes from me, and everything went great. She paid quickly and let me know the moment they arrived to her door. Highly recommended!!!

18. I sold a Luts Soo head to AngelWolf23, and everything was awesome! She kept great communication and paid on time, and even when she couldn't, she let me know. She was understanding and awesome. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

19. I sold a boy to Angelwolf on layaway. She paid on time, and was very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended. thanks!

20. AngelWolf23 recently participated in my 19th Leekeworld pre-order run and we had a very pleasant transaction, leaving nothing at all to be desired. Communication from their end was simply flawless and invoices were responded to in a prompt fashion. A smooth and easy transaction from initiation to completion!

♥[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]♥
      [♥]​