1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for angoscioso_bird

Dec 29, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for angoscioso_bird here! :)

I sold angoscioso_bird an ALG shirt. Prompt payment and good communication! Thanks!

2. I sold SNG Javi head to angoscioso_bird, was very nice to deal with :) Fast payment and very good communication~! Recommended buyer~! Thank you so much XD

3. I purchased a Yosd Hinata from angoscioso_bird and she was very sweet. She kept me informed even though she was very busy and was very clear and friendly. She shipped him out within the week and he arrived home safely ^_^ Thank you so very much <3 She wrapped him up very safely and in many layers to keep him safe ^^ He is so adorable, and I am very pleased with this transaction ^_^ :aheartbea

4. Kind PM, prompt payment. angoscioso_bird is really nice buyer. I offered a head for angoscioso_bird and I am willing to if I have chance again! ;)
      Thank you very much~

5. I sold a dolls head to bird and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication, quick payment-no worries dealing with bird!!!

6. Angoscioso_bird has been an absolute angel to deal with. We worked out a layaway plan and she was always on top of things. The doll head shipped to me safe and sound. I would definitely buy from her again!

7. Just sold a doll to angoscioso_bird, the trade was smooth and her communication was good. Will recommend her. Thanks again.

8. Bought a limited wig from angoscioso_bird. It was as described but it could have been packed better; it was in a plastic wig box (not very strong) in a large envelope and one side was flattened. That said, it did arrive safely and communication was good. Thanks!

9. I sold my Bernard head to angoscioso_bird and she paid with utmost promptness and let me know immediately when he had arrived:)

I'm so happy that he had found a new home and thank you for the pleasant transaction!

10. Sold my Dion head to angoscioso_bird. I was in need of the funds rather desperately, and she put up with my occasionally pushy nagging for payment (she paid via another person who had Paypal balance, which required a bit of time to wrangle). Payment was prompt otherwise!! 8D Communication was no problem, and she was always wonderful to talk to. She also let me know when he arrived!! :3

I'd certainly sell to her again~

Thanks Edie!! ^^

11. I sold my Volks Kun and Black Cat Lucas heads to angoscioso_bird. Angoscioso_bird was a very nice buyer and was very polite even though I made a slight mistake in the address (I'm so sorry once again). Communication was good and payment was prompt. I'm glad to do business with her and would do business with her again.

Thank you!

12. I sold a head to angoscioso_bird ! This is second transaction with her, it was fast, kind and prompt transaction once again. I love to have deal with you!! Highly recommend!!

13. I sold a doll to angoscioso_bird. She is very kind and patient and great to communicate with. The transaction was very smooth. She also let me know when the doll arrived. I will be more than happy to deal with her again. Thank you so much ^_^

14. I sold her a Volks Rose head, instant payment and great communication!!! Thank you so much! :)

15. Mmmhm, I just realized I never gave feedback for our transaction. 8); Sorry!

I bought a Genji head from angoscioso_bird. Things were pretty good communication wise until an earthquake knocked the internet in her country something crazy and EMS wasn't being very friendly about sending things out. Holes caused in the communication due to that aside, once we were able to speak again, she didn't hesitate to resolve things and everything worked out just fine. Thanks again~

16. I sold angoscloso_bird a non-fullset Volks Masha. She was wonderful to work with :) payed promptly, and communication was friendly.

Thank you!

-Ash

17. GREAT transaction with angoscloso_bird!
      paid quick and great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. angoscloso_bird is an AMAZING buyer! Super friendly pms, lightning fast payment - a wonderful person to work with! Thank you!!!

19. Body I bought arrived nicely bubbled wrapped as requested. Thank you!

20. angoscloso_bird bought a Volks SD outfit from me. While communication was friendly, PM's were days apart, and they refused to pay my asking price and pay pal fees, even though PP fees were mentioned straight forward in my sales thread. Minor problem and the sale finished successfully but I thought I should mention it.