1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anikaze

Oct 30, 2009

1. I wanted to start a feedback thread for Anikaze since I didn't see one yet. Anikaze recently purchased a DOI Kalix from me. She kept in contact and let me know as soon as he arrived safely at her home. A very positive experience.

2. I bought a body from her and everything was wonderful!
      Thank you again and I would buy from you any time again :)

3. I purchased a Soom Dolomi from Anikaze and she was an absolute dream to work with. The little fellow is a dream doll for me, and he was listed at a very good price. Her communication was wonderful, she shipped him quickly and very well packaged. He was in fabulous condition, no surprises. We had a case of missing magnets, (little suckers escaped the packing process!) and she very kindly put them in the mail for me.. I really appreciate all she's done, and don't hesitate to work with Ani in any sale. Thanks again, I'm really happy!

4. I sold a Soom Euclase head to Anikaze. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived - a very pleasant transaction, and I would love to deal with her again. Definitely recommend!

5. I bought a Soom Dolomi outfit from Anikaze. Everything went smoothly and the outfit arrived as described in the sales thread. I'm happy. Thank you!

6. Anikaze bought a School A head from me and the transaction had been wonderful! A really friendly person to work with and easy to communicate! A pleasure to do business with you~ <3

7. I bought SOOM SG Euclase head from Anikaze.
      Everything was really perfect: Fast and correct.

Thank you very much!

8. I bought a DOD DOI Kalix Head from Anikaze
      The communication was good and the shipping was fast ^^
      She is a very friendly person , i highly recommend her.

Thank you ^^

9. Anikaze participated in my Soom GO, and I have nothing but good words for them. :> They were timely with payment, patient as Soom got their butts in gear and I sorted through all the GO merch, and they let me know when their items arrived - which I deeply appreciate.

Thank you for a wonderful transaction, and you are certainly welcome in any of my future GOs!

10. Anikaze purchased a dolly jacket from me, and the transaction was great! Was prompt and friendly in PM's, and also let me know when the item arrived at her place. Recommended buyer! :)

11. Anikaze participated in my Alice Collection's GO. :3 Transaction went very smoothly. Payment was fast and easy. Very good communication. :] Excellent GO participant. Would love to do business again.

12. Anikaze was in my TaTa group order. The whole transaction was flawless and her payments were fast and easy. I highly recommend her !!