1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animadictsaiyuki

Oct 22, 2008

1. Animadictsaiyuki bought a msd outfit from me - we had a pretty good communication and everything went well! recommended =D

2. Animadictsaiyuki bought a pair of MSD Dollheart Creepers and an SD Dollheart Maid Collar from me. She paid promptly and was very nice throughout her PM's. Thank you Animadictsaiyuki for a wonderful transaction. ^__^

3. Animadictsaiyuki bought two DoD set outfits from me recently. There was a request to hold one of the items for a week, which was fine with me since she held true to her word and paid for the outfit on the day she said she would :)

Payment was swift, communication was good; overall, the transaction was a pleasant one and I would definitely do business with Animadictsaiyuki again in the future :D

4. Animadictsaiyuki participated in a Dollmore GO I ran a while ago. She was very nice and patient throughout the process and communication was great! It was a pleasure having her on the order. <3

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. great buyer, great communication, prompt payment, perfect transaction.

7. Purchased a msd doll bag from me. Was a great buyer, payed promptly and was always quick to communicate. Thank you for such a great transaction~

8. I completely recommend Animadictsaiyuki.
      Polite PMs and prompt payment.
      thank you:)

9. Animadictsaiyuki purchased DOC outfit from me. Prompt payment and she is very friendly when communicate with her~ I couldn't be happier~! Thank you so much X) :aheartbea

10. Animadictsaiyuki was a participant in the Dollmore Group Order I ran that ended in earlier this month (May 2009). She met all ordering and payment deadlines that I specified and was lovely to deal with! I'd transact with her again anytime. she gets my highest recommendation! Thanks again Sarai! :)

Juli DC :D

11. I bought a Dollcatch Ray head from Animadictsaiyuki in a split with her. It was her first split and I helped her through the process. She successfully executed the split and the whole transaction was wonderful and great. c: She kept me up to date with the progress of our orders. She was, also, patient with my payment plan with her.

When the head arrived, she noted the rough and unfinished resin of the head. She even offered to help smoothen the parts for me and did it! o_o! She's so sweet and kind. :aheartbea

The shipping was very fast and easy. I received the head with no problem. :3 I would highly recommend doing business again with her and for others to do business with her. <3

12. Animadictsaiyuki participated in my Leekeworld go!
      She was terribly patient with me, because I was still new in the GO! business.
      She also helped me with a few other things ;3
      She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you! &#9829;

13. animadictsaiyuki participated in my recent Dollmore GO and was a pleasure to deal with! I received my payments promptly, and also got great communication! Thanks for being a part of this! :)

14. Animadictsaiyuki participated in my fourth For My Doll group order and she was an absolute joy to work with. Quick to respond to invoices and on top of communication, this was a smooth transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again in the future.

:clover Thank you ever so much for participating in one of my group orders! I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :clover

15. Animeadictsaiyuki participated in my glass eyes GO. Communication was great, and I would definitely recommend her as a great member for any GO!

16. Great feedback for Animadictsaiyuki! :) She bought a couple of damaged/practice heads from me, paid promptly and kept kind and consistent communication.- And I'm very happy with the drawing of my OC that was part of the deal. :)

17. Animadictsaiyuki bought a pair of Leeke MSD suede boots from me: great communication, fast payment, a perfect transaction all the way through... thank you very much! :D

18. Animadictsaiyuki participated in my recent Iple GO. Awesome GO member...perfect to the end. Recommended!!!

19. Animadictsaiyuki purchassed an Iplehouse JID Pink Rose Dress from me.
      Great transaction, prompt payments, and let me know when she got it, and even sent a picture of her doll wearing the dress :D That was a very cute detail, thanks :D
      Definitely recommended. Great buyer, great communication, everything went very smooth.
      Thanks again!