1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for animagic4u

Dec 1, 2011

1. I recently had a transaction with animagic4u and since she has no feedback thread I figured I'd start one. :)

She bought a body from me recently. Her payment was very quick and her replies were polite. I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

2. Animagic4u purchased a wig from me recently. She paid lightning fast and let me know when the item arrived. She's also super nice! I'd be happy to work with her anytime.

3. Animagic4u bought my AE Yara head. Payment was fast and communication was very friendly. Thank you :)

4. Great buyer! quick payment and really patient! Thank U!

5. Awesome buyer!! She bought a RS body from me and was quick w/payment,communication was great,and she let me know when the body arrived! And also,she was patient enough she could put up with my 2week shipping delay! Thanks :3

6. Animagic4u bought an MSD dress from me, and I am very happy with the transaction. Everything was smooth and friendly. She paid quickly and I would happily deal with her again!

I hope you enjoy the dress!

7. I sold a yukata to animagic4u. It was a flawless transaction. Communication was awesome and the payment was prompt. I would be more than happy to deal with animagic4u again.
      Thank you!

8. animagic4u purchased a wig from me - quick payment and super friendly, thanks so much!

9. animagic4u bought a Unoa Sist doll from me. She was super nice to deal with and great communications!! Super lovely!

10. animemagic4u bought some doll clothes from me, and everything went perfectly :) Great communication and prompt payment. It was a perfect transaction, thank you :D

11. Bought a couple MSD tops from me. Excellent transaction. Great buyer. Thanks! :D