1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :AnimeFigureKit - Emilie Jolie

Jan 10, 2007

1. Please leave me your feedback if you have trade with me :) Thanks!

2. Animefigurekit made a pair of black pants especially for Lautréamont! He's really happy with them ^_^
      The transaction went very smoothly!

3. I traded stuff with Animefigurekit several times and bought from her even more often. She's a very nice and comprehensive person and all the transactions went wonderfully well~! We'll do business again for sure!

4. I bought a wig from Animefigurekit, Great Seller, It arrived quickly and was very well packaged. :fangirl: Thank you!

5. I bought some clothes from animefigurekit, and it was a great transaction! very speedy...Many thanks!:)

6. Couldn't ask for a more communicative, nicer seller than animefigurekit. The SD clothing I purchased is wonderful and arrived in no time! I highly recommend her!

7. Very speedy shipping ^^ smooth transaction. Thanks!

8. Participated in a few group orders, great person to deal with!

9. I've bought many things from her...
      My sd10 Nana is from her and she is very good and fun to deal with!!

Good luck hunny!

10. Animefigurekit just bought a head form me. She's been wonderfully nice and paid immediately~!

11. I have done many purchases with Animefigurekit and I have always been very satisfied with my purchases. I bought a DD, clothing and more recently a Volks MSD body in superb condition. she blushed and sanded the doll, so if you are looking for someone who can do this don't hesitate, she does really good work!

12. Just bought a wig from animefigurekit and it arrived quickly and in lovely condition.:)

13. I bought a wig from Animefigurekit. It arrived very quickly and was exactally as described. I am very pleased with our transaction. Thank you Animefigurekit for being a great seller!

14. Just bought a head and pair of hands from animefigurekit, who posted them out extremely quickly and very well packaged, highly recommended seller with good friendly comms :)

15. I bought a nice pair of eyes , they arrived fast and I'm very happy with them :)

16. A fantastic buyer, great to deal with, paid promptly and excellent communication. Couldn't ask for more! :aheartbea

17. I recently bought a wig and it was shipped out fast, there was awesome communication, and I just had an all-over great experience here. Yay~ :D

18. I bought a wig from Animefigurekit and there was great communication and fast shipping. The wig arrived packed well and in excellent condition. Thanks!

19. I bought several wigs from Emilie and she was very quick to ship. The wigs are fabulous and her prices exceptionally good! I will definitely buy from her again. Thanks for the three great wigs, necklace and earrings! I am very pleased.

20. got a nice set on plain white underwear for motoko from her.
      Thank you very much.