1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animemom

Jul 26, 2007

1. Positive feedback:)
      Animemom bought a pair of volks anime eyes from me and they were a wonderful buyer and super fun to talk with!
      Animemom even was kind enough to share some pictures of her doll with it's new eyes (So pretty!)
      I would happily sell to animemom again and highly recommend her!

2. I purchased animemom's Soom Namu. She was friendly, shipped quickly and was, as always, lovely to work with :) One of my favorite people to deal with on DOA-I'd recommend her any time!

3. I bought Dollstown Seola from animemom and the transaction was wonderful.
      She was packaged very well and shipped very quickly.
      Highly recommended seller ^^

4. I just bought a DT Amy from Animemom and she went to great lengths unstringing her with great care and making her very easy to reassemble. She was so sweet to include some clothes and a wig and eyes too! The box was smaller than the DT box to save on shipping but sturdy and so well protected. I am so happy, thank you so much again :)

5. I sold a Dollshe Pure body to Animemom! A pleasure to do business with. Polite, kind, and kept me up to date with everything on their end. Thank you so much for your purchase, I hope you have a great day : )

6. I sold animemom some clothing and shoes. Overall I couldn't ask for a better buyer! Very fast and friendly with all communication. Payment was sent quickly and I was notified as soon as the clothing arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and glad to recommend. Thanks again for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

7. I recently blushed animemom's Iplehouse Pet Doll Bull Terrier. She was awesome to work with-great communication, friendly, with prompt payment. :) I would recommend her any time!

8. I sold a shirt and wig to animemom. She was friendly and took care of everything quickly. In addition, she let me know when the items arrived. It was a very pleasant transaction, and I would definitely recommend her as a buyer.

9. Animemom sold me a dollshe boy on layaway. I paid the first part and asked her to ship unstrung, to which she complied.
      Turns out, the body had some dirt from the previous owner and was not visible to her when she received, and she let me know and worked out to clean it when I stuck to the purchase.
      I think it was outstanding not only how honest she was, but how friendly and kind she acted through it. I received him packed nicely, and as she said, she cleaned out most of the residue leftover from the dirt/staining. Everything worked out and I am very happy with the purchase. Props to Anime mom, I'd reccomend her blindfolded

10. I bought a Dolstown Daisy boy from animemom. Communication was very nice and swift. The package was sent out as soon as I completed my layaway and the doll arrived perfectly packaged in mint condition. I'm very happy with my purchase and it was a pleasure to deal with animemom. I would gladly do another transaction with her!

11. I bought a Dollshe Pure body on layaway from animemom. Everything went beyond perfect. She is kind, polite and very positive person. The communication was a pure pleasure, very quick and nice. The package was sent right after my last payment, all the parts of the body were packed extremly well, so the body arrived safe and sound in mint condition. I am absolutely happy with this transaction, so I highly recommand animemom as a seller!

12. I bought a Dollstown doll from animemom and she is a wonderful person to deal with. The doll was in perfect conditions and she wrapped it safely and was very kind to accept my request regarding the shipping. The shipping was very quick and the communication was friendly. I couldn't be happier with this transaction ^_^
      Thank you so much!!

13. Got a Simply Divine Harlequin head on Dollstown 18yrs body from animemom and everything was smooth and pleasant! Communication was fast and very clear! I've got many nice extra gifts and even a pair of hands!!
      The doll got a small chipping at the transportation, but it was entirely the post service's fault cause the doll was really well packed and all fragile pieces were separated in small boxes and safely wrapped! I'm happy with the final transaction and would never hesistate doing business with animemom again!

14. Purchased a Lumedoll Vega from animemom on a short layaway. Wonderful seller. great communication, very understand when I had eighty gazillion questions, and generally amazing to deal with. The doll arrived very well packed and I couldn't be happier. Definitely recommended. Thank you again, dear!

15. I sold one of my big Dollshe boys to her and she was, as usual, a delight. Super-fast payment and quick communication. I've done several transactions -- both ways -- with Marie and she has always been wonderful to work with.

16. Purchased a wonderful Dollstown Soi from animemom, and it was a fantastic and perfect transaction in every way. : ) Thank you so much!!!

17. Just purchased another Dollstown doll from animemom (Yoon 17 boy) on a brief layaway, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction in every way. Communication was great, and once I made my final payment, Yoon was shipped fast and safely to me. Perfect packing job too. Marie also included several lovely extras, including an additional set of hands. I really appreciate her thoughtfulness and kindness - She's always a delight to do business with. I love my new guy, and couldn't be happier! Thanks again, Marie! : )

18. Animemom bought my Bishonenhouse Steve and I couldn't ask for a better transaction :D Communication was fast and friendly, she paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

19. Animemom purchased an ausley body with Snow head and she was a delight to work with. Communication has been wonderful and her love of BJD's has made me smile. Very dependable layaway - paid off early - hardly a layaway at all. :) Thank you so much for the purchase. A++ buyer

20. I bought a lot of clothing for my aGatti dolls from animemom and everything went very smoothly. Shipped fast and in excellent codition. Good communication throughout the transaction. Thanks.