1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animemom

Jul 26, 2007

1. Animemom purchased my Irrealdoll Ringo head. She is always a pleasure to work with! Paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived after a Postal delay. Highly recommended as a buyer or seller. Thanks so much!

2. I sold my Dollshe Husky to Animemom via a short layaway. I could not ask for a better or more reliable buyer!

Quick responses, prompt payments, and she even paid him off earlier than expected! Great follow through and let me know he arrived safely.

I would happily work with her again and was happy to sell to her. :)

3. I bought a Dollstown 17-year body from Animemom on layaway. She was very friendly and helpful with everything about the doll body. It arrived very well packed and exactly as she described it. I would recommend Animemom any time.

4. I sold my SOOM carrier bag to animemom. Overall an excellent transaction. Fast and friendly communication, payment was sent quickly and I was notified when the parcel arrived. I would gladly sell to again. Thank you for an overall excellent transaction! :thumbup

5. bought copper oriental fashion bernard from @animemom - wonderful communication, lightning fast shipment - great person to work with as always. thank you for another happy dollshe "fix" :D <3

6. I did body blushing and tattoo work on animemom's MSD Dollshe Saint. As always, she was lovely to work with, with clear communication and very friendly :) I'd recommend her any time!!!

7. Animemom just bought my Dollstown Daisy boy, and it was a complete pleasure -- payment just as we agreed on, great communication, and animemom was nice enough to send me a picture of her boy all settled into his new home. Two thumbs WAY, way up!! :aheartbea

8. Animemom bought some Venitu sized underwear from me and was an absolute star to deal with. Very friendly and quick communication, paid very promptly and stuck with it through a bit of a drawn out delivery that was beyond either of our control.
      Most welcome and will gladly trade with again,
      Big thank you,
      Flynn.

9. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      Animemom bought some wigs and a pair of eyes from me and the entire transaction was perfection<3.
      animemom paid promptly and had excellent communication and I highly recommend them as a buyer :thumbup.
      Thank you so much Animemom!

10. I bought a Dollshe Amanda from animemom and it was a perfect transaction. She kept great communication and let me do a long layaway! She was kind and understand and the doll was shipped safely. I couldn't ask for a better experience. A+++ seller!

11. Another fantastic transaction with Animemom. We traded dolls, my mnf Kyle for her Blueblood doll Silver. She shipped when she said she would, insured, packaged him lovely and I just love him!
      Always love dealing with Animemom.
      Thankyou very much

12. Just purchased a handsome Dollshe Aramis from animemom - As always, a PERFECT transaction in every way! Marie is always wonderful to do business with, and I am very, very happy to add this guy to my crew! Thanks so much, M.! : D Always a pleasure!

13. I sold a black SOOM doll bag to Animemom and the transaction itself was flawless except for the fact upon packing it up it would only fit a box. Shipping was suppose to take five days and took much longer. However, it did arrive, and she let me know when it was at her post office and that it looks great. Overall a perfect transaction and I'd have no problem in doing business with her again should she be willing to purchase from me again and contacts me about any of my sales items.

14. I sold animemom 2 SD sized tops. Excellent transaction! As always, communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thanks again for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

15. I purchased a Dollstown 15 year Daisy Boy from Aminemom and it went super smoothly, as it has with several items I have bought from them in the past.
      Communication was excellent and the packing was superb.
      I would gladly buy from Animemom again, and most likely will.

16. I purchased a Dollshe Arsene 18M body from @animemom. The body arrived in like new condition and was carefully wrapped to arrive to me safely in shipping in the original packaging!

She replied the same day to my inquiries--very prompt!--and had the package wrapped up and ready to go very fast! She was very nice to interact with!

I would definitely buy from her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in her items for sale!

Terrific transaction and wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

17. I have had the best transaction with Marie. She took the time to give me regular updates and allowed a longer payment plan for me. She is such a sweet heart and just the best to work with. All she asks is you keep her updated when you may be a little late on a payment!

18. animemom bought some clothing and shoe items from me and she was a perfect customer. Fast payment and great communication :) Thank you!

19. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E
      A posted for Fairyland Realfee Mermaid tail as well as Realfee Pano was posted in the marketplace and animemom private messaged me to work out a layaway for them. We were able to work out a layaway schedule that worked for us both. They had great communication when anything came up and paid on the dates they said they would. The mermaid tail and Pano was sent out after all the payments were received. animemom PMed me once they arrived to let me know they got to them safely. It was wonderful to do business with them and I would do so again!​
      Communication ★★★★★
      Payment time ★★★★★

20. Sorry, Animemom, for being so late with my Feedback. But here it is: I‘ve bought a 5thmotif Venitu from Animemom and everything was perfect. :3nodding: She was very friendly and answered very fast. She packed my boy very well. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction.