1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animemom

Jul 26, 2007

1. I bought a fashion Rey Lewis doll with extras from Animemom and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction! Everything went smoothly, shipping was prompt (even though I randomly paid everything off way sooner than expected). He was packed well and arrived safely, and communication was excellent. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would be happy to buy from her again!

2. Positive! :thumbup

Another excellent transaction with animemom! I sold several SD shirts and eyeglasses to animemom. All communication was very fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would very much welcome more transaction in the future and highly recommend as a buyer. Thanks so much for the flawless transaction! :thumbup

3. Another wonderful transaction with Animemom. She bought my Dollshe Amanda without the extra parts. She paid me fast and let me know when the doll arrived. A++. Thankyou for adopting her!

4. Another wonderful transaction with animemom. She purchased my Dollshe hands and feet for the Amanda she just bought. Paid me fast and let me know when they came. Always happy to do business with her. Thankyou!

5. Positive Transaction

I sold my Gen-X Doll Mina to Animemom and it was a perfect transaction! She was very friendly and clear in all communication, paid immediately and even sent a little extra to help with shipping costs. She updated me when the doll arrived. I'm so happy my girl found a new home with her, and I'd be more than happy to sell to her again! Thanks so much! <3

6. I recently purchased a beautiful Dollshe Saint from Animemom and the process was wonderful from start to finish. Communication was clear, prompt, and friendly. Shipping was super quick and packaging was great—solid and thorough. Thank you so much! ^-^

7. I purchased a Dollstown 17 girl body from @animemom. She allowed me to do a generously long layaway, kept in constant contact throughout the transaction, confirmed payments, and sent some lovely extras along. I have dealt with animemom before and look forward to doing so again in the future. It has been an absolute pleasure! Thanks so much!

8. Marie bought a RD Laetitia from me, and she is wonderful to work with. Paid on time, communication was prompt and she was lovely. I would sell to her again. :)

9. I helped my friend to buy Animemom's Nur through DOA. The deal was fast and pleasant, the packaging was careful, the doll arrived safe. Thank you very much! My friend happy))))

10. I bought a Dollstown 15yr boy body from Animemom, and as with our previous transactions, it was positive from start to finish. Quick response to my inquiry, quick shipping after payment, and well-packaged for the trip. Thanks so much! :thumbup:dance

11. I purchased a Goohwa head from Animemom. She is so nice! Everything went smoothly. She wrapped the head so careful. I'm very happy and will buy from her again.

12. @animemom bought my Fashion size Dollshe Arsene. She was a pleasure to work with. Prompt communication, friendly demeanor. Thanks for doing business with me! Would highly recommend!

13. @animemom purchased my Dollstown 17 girl body in Fresh. As always, she's an absolute pleasure to do business with. This was a lovely transaction, with fast payment, and excellent and very pleasant communication. I highly recommend her!

14. Bought a LTF Luna from animemom, and the transaction went great from start to finish! Packed carefully, and arrived super fast! Thank you thank you!!

15. Marie sold me a Doll Chateau Hugh and was very lovely to work with. She understood when I needed to talk with her about payments, and was all around a very smooth transaction. Would definitely purchase from her again!

16. I sold my Gen X Naomi to Marie and it was a lovely transaction!!! She was very kind throughout the transaction and a delight to work with! I would happily do business with her in the future!!!!!

17. animemom purchased a Loongsoul YoSD Chaos from me and the transaction went flawlessly! She did a layaway and made payments whenever she said she would, responded quickly, and gave me specific instructions to make sure delivery and everything else would go smoothly. Would highly recommend, thank you so much! <3

18. Animemom was an absolute dream to buy from! I purchased an old part 15 year dollstown boy body from her, and everything was perfect. Communication was impeccable, with photos every step of the way, packaging was amazing, she shipped very promptly, all was perfect. The doll arrived safe and sound, wrapped very well, clean, and with a chopstick to protect his neck from the s hook.
      Animemom's attention to detail is wonderful, and I would be absolutely thrilled to do business with her again!

19. Bought a doll accessory from Animemom; communication was great, they shipped it very quickly. And came clean and as described. 10/10 would do business with again. <3

20. Animemom bought a wig from me. Communication was excellent, and payment was fast. Everything went quite smoothly, and I would be happy to do business again. Thank you! :)