1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animemom

Jul 26, 2007

1. Bought some hands from animemom, great commutation, fast shipping. 10/10 will buy from again.

2. Animemom is one of the most pleasant people to talk to and is THE MOST professional person I’ve ever worked with in the hobby.

I purchased 4 TTYA MSD clothing items from her... the professionalism (sending me photos and verifying my purchase before shipping) and wrapping everything so nicely. She even included a couple of extras. Sooo nice.

I would purchase from her again without blinking an eye!

Animemom, you’re the BEST! :love:love:love

3. I purchased more goodies from Animemom this week. She's just the best best best best!

Communication is always on point. Love it!

Thank you for everything my dear. :love:love:love

4. Animemom bought brand new Imda Simmone. she's very understanding and communication was friendly and informative, payment was promptly made and she kindly let me know when the doll safely arrived at her. Excellent buyer! Thank you!

5. I purchased some clothing items from animemom and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again! Fast ship, perfect items, and she's nice to work with to boot!

6. I bought a Littlefee body from animemom and I'd definitely buy from her again. Super friendly communication, fast shipping, and the most thorough bubble-wrapping I've ever seen! Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a Luts SSD Halo from Marie and the transaction couldn't have been more smooth! The doll was wrapped carefully and packaged very well. Marie is the best to buy from!

8. Positive feedback for animemom! I purchased a Dream Valley Loxy and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, fast and safe shipping, and the item was exactly as described. Thank you so much!

9. Marie sold me a Granado bust stand, packaged it safely, and is an all around great seller. Thanks again! :)

10. I had a great transaction with @animemom ! She bought a limited wig from me - and
      was - as always - prompt and very friendly in our communications. Super speedy
      paypal - AND - she let me know when the package safely arrived and even shared
      a photo on her lovely doll! THANKS for a lovely transaction!!!

11. animemom bought a Dollshe Rosen from me. The transaction went without a hitch. Communication was quick and clear. They even paid ahead of schedule! Thank you so much!

12. I sold a Twigling Gamine to my dear friend @animemom and I have to say I’ve been a very lucky seller. Not only did she pay super fast, (and this is an expensive doll) but she has been so kind and thoughtful, that I’ve gained a friend in the process. She has been more than generous with the shipping fees too and that really came out of her good heart.
      All her messages have been open and friendly throughout the whole transaction. She has kept in touch until the very minute the doll was in her hands completely unwrapped; and I’m so happy to have met this wonderful person.
      I would absolutely highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy/sell on the market place and I wish I have the good fortune to buy/sell to her again. She is the kind of person that makes the market place A MOST RELIABLE SOURCE of buying and selling bjds.

13. Animemom purchased a 17year Dollstown boy body from me. She is great to deal with, quick payment. The transaction was smooth and I'm really happy with it. Thank you so much! <3

14. Animemom purchased a 17year Dollstown girl body from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the body arrived. It was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. Thank you so much!!

15. Sold a Steve kit to @animemom on a short layaway. Paid promptly and even finished up early. Let me know when the package arrived and was very patient when an issue about the body came up. It was resolved quickly and everyone is satisfied. I have dealt with Marie before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much!

16. I purchased an Bleu Acide Chris Evans head from animemom. She allowed me to pay via short layaway and was very patient with me as we sorted out the details of that. Communication was wonderful throughout, and I'm delighted to add this special gentleman to my collection. He arrived extremely well packaged, and in perfect condition. I would happily do business with her again!

17. I bought a lovely Dollshe Bernard from animemom, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Good communication -- she was fast to answer my inquiry, and also to answer the questions I had about the doll and shipping. She shipped him very quickly; our transaction started on a Sunday, and Bernard arrived the very next Thursday :cheer Thanks so much!

18. Was lucky and happy to buy a Myou Alan from Animemom, he arrived safe and sound and started a whole new addiction for me, thanks!!!

19. I sold a FID Vincent to @animemom and can’t be more happier on dealing with her. She answered my PMs very politely and her payment was very fast, keep me updated as soon as she received the doll. I highly recommande her as a responsible buyer. :hug:

20. Another great transaction with @animemom . I would highly recommend her as a seller. Communication is always good, shipping is fast and the doll was well packed.