1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animemom

Jul 26, 2007

1. Animemom bought my Puki Pipi. This is second transaction I have with her and once again, it was perfect. She's wonderful to deal with and I'm also really glad she's the one who adopted my Puki, I know he will be loved! Thank you so much and post lots and lots of photos!!! :)

2. I sold several sundresses to animemom, and she was lovely to deal with! Very prompt, communicative, and understanding! Thanks again!

3. I just bought a Model Doll boy body from animemom, and everything went great! It came very fast and was packaged fantastically! <3 Thanks again!!

4. I bought some Puki faceplates from animemom. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with - quick to ship, very pleasant in PMs, and more than fair in pricing.

5. Animemom is a peach to deal with. The perfect buyer. Thanks again!!

6. Animemom bought my tan Domuya Fin from me and was awesome to deal with! She was always quick and clear in her PMs and notified me immediately when the doll arrived. :) Super smooth transaction! Thanks!

7. AnimeMom sold me a Tan Linlan fullset through layaway and she was really sweet and nice to deal with, she threw in some extras too and the shipping was extreemely fast, got my doll 2 days earlier than said.

definetly recommend her to anyone and look forward to any future transactions with her. <3

8. I bought from Animemom minisup Yisol. She is awensome to deal with.
      really fast shipping. package was really well made.
      Thank You so much ! :fangirl:

9. Animemom sold me two Bahas and everything was terrific. Not only was it an awesome deal with lots of extras, I received it *super* fast and extremely well packaged. She definitely goes above and beyond.

Thanks Animemom!!!

10. I recently did body blushing as well as a manicure/pedicure and tattoo for animemom's Unidoll Jace. She was an absolute pleasure throught the transaction-payment was quick, and her communication was EXCELLENT!!!! I highly recommend her! :)

11. The dress I ordered from you arrived - none the worse for wear! Thank you very much - friendly and painless transaction!

12. animemom joined another of my Dollmore group orders, and also bought some MSD skull sneakers from me. She was an absolute delight to deal with, as usual ;)

Thank you so much! <3

13. Animemom!!! Is such a sweet generous heart she let me pay a lay away for 6 month !!!!! How cool is that? AND she is very comunicative and well the greatest seller I ever buy from !!! Bougth a G.soori from her and he was pack very nice Thank you for everything.
      THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! |(^_^)

14. Animemom bought two outfits from me. Such an easy transaction and pleasant and friendly communication. Highly recommended for any doll transaction! Thank you! - Barb

15. Animemom sold me two doll bodies and a toy popper. She shipped them out FAST, and packaged them carefully!

She was really helpful all through the process - she let me do a layaway, and was great about everything.

16. animemom commissioned a shawl from me. She's a great customer. Thanks!

17. I bought a SD outfit from animemom; she shipped it lightning-fast (well packaged and protected!) so, after crossing a continent and an ocean, ;) it was delivered early and in perfect condtion! Animemom also was friendly and communicative and sent nice and helpful e-mails! Definitely a recommended seller!

18. I recently did a face-up for animemom for her daughter. She's an absolute gem to work with!! :) She's very friendly, pays promptly and her communication is excellent!

19. Animemom purchased my MNF Shiwoo and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! She was sweet, paid quickly and great to communicate with! I would happily do business with again any time!! :3

20. Made a custom shawl for animemom. Again, always great to do business with her! She pays quickly and is good with the PMs. Thanks!